Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 05+ Front Driver & Passenger FENDER FLARE <SoCal>

Old 09-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 05+ Front Driver & Passenger FENDER FLARE <SoCal>

I'm looking to help a Fellow TW member out.
Robert (
wolfeye) is in need of the Front Fender Flares for his Desert Mica 2nd Gen Tacoma.

If anyone has some for sale in ANY color in working condition. He plans to repaint them to match his truck.

Please post it up or PM me. . .

He is looking to buy them and is located in the Orange County Area of Socal.

I'm in the LA area and can pick up there

Ray
Old 09-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
Ray07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Ray
Ray07tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
flares

Ray, ck my thread " 2007 tacoma parts" + my gallery for pics.
ship'g might be a killer, may be I bring them to you if you pitch in $gas

Ray
Old 09-23-2010, 06:59 PM   #3
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
I have the driver side, it was black but I painted it with bumper coating. Good condition, free.