LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

85 Pickup. Lakeland, Fl.

Old 09-23-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
85 Pickup. Lakeland, Fl.

I have spent too much on this and I'm trying to get my finances straight, so I want to re-coop a little money.

SPECIAL TW.COM of $2500 with everything I have for it.

85 Toyota Pickup. Here are a list of parts that are new/ recently installed.New tie-rod ends, Frontier4X4 tube bumper with winch mount, Windshield, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, M/T classics, Weber 32/36, Clutch, rebuilt 5-speed transmission, Carrier bearing, A/C stuff was replaced right before I got it and I was told all it needs it a charge, I'm not sure. 2 Corbeau Forza fixed back racing seats. It has two sets of doors, tube and regular. New but not installed parts are, 2 Pro comp ES3000 12" shocks, 12" shock hoops, motor mounts, transmission mount, new sping hanger kit for moving the rear springs up front for a lift and to move the axle 2" forward, shackles, etc.Timing chain was replaced recently. There may be more that I am forgetting. I've had this truck out at TCR and once in the woods and it performed flawlessly, never got close to getting stuck. I've got a IFS steering box and some rear spring that will come with it. It runs perfect for a 25 year old truck.

The floor boards have been repaired and bedlined, no rust.

The bad: it needs a small patch panel under the driver side window, a bed and an exhaust.

Other than that it's a great project for beginners or pros.

Text me at 863-409-7373 with serious offers only please. NO TRADES.

More pictures in my gallery.
Attached Thumbnails
85 Pickup. Lakeland, Fl.-img00287-20100922-2039.jpg   85 Pickup. Lakeland, Fl.-2010-09-22-19.16.15-1-.jpg   85 Pickup. Lakeland, Fl.-img00242-20100830-1952-1-.jpg  
Old 09-23-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-24-2010, 03:08 PM   #3
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:41 PM   #4
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Will meet the buyer up to the edge of the FL/GA border.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:13 AM   #5
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have this posted on cl? Seems I saw this while browsing looking for a truck.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:58 AM   #7
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Thats badass man. GL with the sale, Im lookin for a project like this, but not that much money! Good luck with it.

Products Discussed in this Thread