done got parts thanks

Old 09-24-2010, 05:04 AM   #2
Jav S is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Jav S's Tacoma Gallery
any other aftermarket parts??
Old 09-24-2010, 05:05 AM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i will trade plus im local so...
Old 09-24-2010, 05:07 AM   #4
tacojoel is on a distinguished road
Name: joel
tacojoel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jav S View Post
any other aftermarket parts??

no tires and wheels are part of the trade in deal
Old 09-24-2010, 05:14 AM   #5
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
ok thanks i will call u when i get home from school......i got my cell phone taken away but i will use the house phone...thanks dude
Old 09-24-2010, 05:33 AM   #6
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
how much will an o2 sensor cost and can it be installed on this set up????
Old 09-24-2010, 05:49 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
how much will an o2 sensor cost and can it be installed on this set up????

o2 sensors are ok but you can get a box to wire in so that the check engine light states off with no cats they are on the URD web site o2 simulator

y pipe is for 2wd only
Old 09-24-2010, 05:50 AM   #8
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
ok thanks...i will callu once i get home...itll be a lil late so pm me ur cell or home # plz
Old 09-24-2010, 05:54 AM   #9
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Hey give y'all a heads up pm phone numbers unless you want the whole forum to blow your phones up
Old 09-24-2010, 05:55 AM   #10
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i just posted that haha^^^^^^
Old 09-24-2010, 05:56 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Hey give y'all a heads up pm phone numbers unless you want the whole forum to blow your phones up
k thanks
Old 09-24-2010, 05:57 AM   #12
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
pm me ur #s plz
Old 09-24-2010, 06:00 AM   #13
Quote:
pm me ur #s plz

done
Old 09-24-2010, 06:11 AM   #14
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Edit out the numbers.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:16 AM   #15
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
sold to me
Old 09-24-2010, 07:26 AM   #16
Quote:
sold to me
thanks but they are still for sale till i have money in hand
Old 09-24-2010, 05:18 PM   #17
bump
Old 09-24-2010, 07:41 PM   #18
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
boss lady(mom) said i cant buy it...it pisses me off i just sold my old steelies for $150 n she wont let me spend it...sorry but if she was standin in my way id pick this up in a heart beat
Old 09-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #19
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
boss lady(mom) said i cant buy it...it pisses me off i just sold my old steelies for $150 n she wont let me spend it...sorry but if she was standin in my way id pick this up in a heart beat
LOOL! thats just too funny.. your mom got you on check~
Old 09-24-2010, 09:31 PM   #20
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
shut up!!! it sucks...she bitches bout me modding my taco all the top...she always asks y r u DESTROYING ur truck??? n i tell her im not destroying im modding...