LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ Short Bed Soft bed cover (So Cal)

Old 09-24-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Short Bed Soft bed cover (So Cal)

I have a LeBra Soft Tonneau cover for a 05+ Short Bed (5ft) Tacoma. I had it on for a few years and it works great. Its been sitting in my garage for about 5 months now. It is in great shape just one small tear on seem on the bottom left side (See picture) can be easily fixed. I'm located in Chino Ca and would like not to ship this. If you are local and willing to drive to me I'll help you install it. Asking $60. or $110 for both the cover and side steps!!!!

Old 09-25-2010, 09:33 AM   #2
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 09-26-2010, 09:35 AM   #3

Bump and lower price!!
Old 09-27-2010, 11:14 PM   #4

bumpy
Old 11-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #5

bump
Old 11-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #6

Bump..new deal $110 gets you the cover and the side steps. awesome!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 07:32 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I lived closer.

BUMP
Old 11-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #8
Kountryboyfireman is on a distinguished road

Kountryboyfireman's Tacoma Gallery
would you be willing to ship just the cover to Ga?
Old 11-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #9
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: g
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
do i have to drill any extra holes?
Old 11-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kountryboyfireman View Post
would you be willing to ship just the cover to Ga?
I would rather keep it together for right now. sorry
Old 11-05-2010, 08:08 AM   #11
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: g
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
are you available sunday around 10-noon?
Old 11-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
are you available sunday around 10-noon?
Yes I'll be home
Old 11-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #13

Bumpo