LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05-10 17" trd sport wheels $200 (4 RIMS)

Old 09-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
05-10 17" trd sport wheels $200 (4 RIMS)

i bought these a few weeks ago from a member here. i thought i was going to powder coat them. i called and they want $130-$150 a rim. i can buy aftermarket wheels for that price(or close to it). i paid $100 for the set.i have $70 in gas and tolls to pick them up. no tpms,lugs, or tires boxes are 19.5"x19.5"x10" high. they wiegh 31 lbs according to my scale(not sure how close it really is)

sorry for the shitty cell phone pics.its 2010 and my crap phone deosnt have a flash . ill take better pics later

Old 09-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
BAN!!!
Old 09-24-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
BAN!!!
why??????
Old 09-24-2010, 08:00 PM   #4
Machine gun shits

Bump
Old 09-24-2010, 08:05 PM   #5
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
haha i remember when you bought these. bump for a good deal. 200 for sports rims is awesome.

I just got some mojaves yesterday... i always wanted sport rims.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #6
Machine gun shits

I should have looked into powdercoating prices first.I remember it only costing $50 a rim.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:16 PM   #7
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
if you feel like it... you could always call around. One option which may be more/less expensive.... lineX
Old 09-24-2010, 08:38 PM   #8
Machine gun shits

[quote=JAG;2210167]if you feel like it... you could always call around. One option which may be more/less expensive.... lineX
im still going to call around. line x will be so unbalanced
Old 09-24-2010, 09:30 PM   #9
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Stop being lazy and post up some pics.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:41 AM   #10
Machine gun shits

bump added pics
Old 09-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #11
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Do u have better pics? What will shipping be to 31061
Old 09-25-2010, 05:45 PM   #12
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivey View Post
Do u have better pics? What will shipping be to 31061
going to take better pics tomorrow. no clue on shipping.ill find out size and weight of box and its up to the buyer to find out shipping
Old 09-25-2010, 06:26 PM   #13
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested? Do you have better pics? And shipping to 04412?
Old 09-25-2010, 07:09 PM   #14
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad10tacoma View Post
I am interested? Do you have better pics? And shipping to 04412?
going to take better pics tomorrow. no clue on shipping.ill find out size and weight of box and its up to the buyer to find out shipping
Old 09-26-2010, 04:56 AM   #15
Machine gun shits

sunday morning bump
Old 09-26-2010, 05:14 AM   #16
Northern Alliance: Airlift Div
Coreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud of

Air Force: Flight Engineer
Coreyjon's Tacoma Gallery
Thats one good deal! can you even get steel wheels for that cheap? Sucks they wanted that much to powder coat - I've often thought about doing that same thing, they look so much better matte black!
Old 09-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #17
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreyjon View Post
Thats one good deal! can you even get steel wheels for that cheap? Sucks they wanted that much to powder coat - I've often thought about doing that same thing, they look so much better matte black!
i agree black is better.im going to call around this week.hopefully i can find a better deal
Old 09-27-2010, 06:01 AM   #18
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
Did you check Johnsons powdercoating? They're in south jersey I forget the town but their prices are pretty good
Old 09-27-2010, 09:28 AM   #19
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikatz3 View Post
Did you check Johnsons powdercoating? They're in south jersey I forget the town but their prices are pretty good
i will google them and see what they quote me at. thanks
Old 09-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #20
Machine gun shits

bump