Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Modded 2008 Tacoma For Sale

Old 09-25-2010, 02:18 AM   #1
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
Modded 2008 Tacoma For Sale

PRICE DROPPED TO 23,000!!!

TAKING OFFERS

Year-2008

Make-Toyota

Model-Tacoma access cab trd sport

Mileage- 34,000

Tranny- Manual

4x4

towing package

2008 Toyota Tacoma access cab. I bought is brand new in november 2008. It currently has 34,000 miles on it. This truck is my baby, and i have spent way too much money on it.

Custom/Aftermarket-

3 inch spacer lift up front
add a leaf in back

moto metal 951 16 inch wheels, with 285-75-16 mud terrain tires, with 90% tread.

Spidertax 1.25 spacers all around

custom black all around the bottom of the truck

custom front and back bumpers. with 2 hellas

custom spare tire holder, bolts in the bed.

Light bar/roll bar with 4 kc lights

custom exhaust, really loud haha

aftermarket kenwood cd player

custom shifter knob

Here are the pictures. They dont do it justice.

PRICE DROPPED TO $23,000 OBO!!!! WILL ALSO TRADE FOR OLD TOYOTA PICKUP OR FIRST GEN TACOMA OR 4RUNNER PLUS CASH ON YOUR END. MUST BE 4X4 THANKS

Thanks for looking.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:52 AM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
no one will kick you out...unless you go buy another vehicle and then come on here trying to bash tacomas

good luck with the sale
Old 09-25-2010, 05:01 AM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
oh

well i hope you didnt do anything too stupid and everything works out

good luck
Old 09-25-2010, 07:43 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry dude...holler at me if you need help with anything

Wanna trade wheels and tires

Old 09-25-2010, 07:46 AM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i thought kicked out of his parents house. it better be a good story.my dad threw me out a 1000 times but i never packed a bag
Old 09-25-2010, 07:50 AM   #8
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear dude. Bump for a good guy.

Old 09-25-2010, 09:23 AM   #11
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
good luck with the sell, sux that you have to get rid of it.
though i have to say, you either got raped on APR or was upside down as hell on whatever you traded in. i Got my 07 in July 07, 8.65% and i owe alittle more than 11k. with no extra payments. though i put 9k down
Old 09-25-2010, 09:35 AM   #12
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear about the sell, but where'd you get the roll bar?
Old 09-25-2010, 09:46 AM   #13
bigmanr6 is on a distinguished road

bigmanr6's Tacoma Gallery
want to sell the spacers?
Old 09-25-2010, 12:54 PM   #14
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ya my fiance and i have been living with her parents for a while. They said our spending is out of control. So her dad said we have a week to find a new place. If that is the case then i cant afford the truck and a place to live.

And yes i was upside down when i traded my old car for this truck. I put no money down and had interest of 10%. Right now my payoff is $27,012. But maybe the truck might be worth it to someone else. Cuz i sure do love the truck to death.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:49 PM   #16
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to real life, most may hate me for saying this, but if your going to take on the responsibility of caring for a wife, you better be ready! living w/ her parents and doing all that stuff to your truck while being upsidedown on the trade in doesnt show much responsibility, at least in my mind.

sell the truck, get a beater and man up, you'll be better off in the end dude. good luck as you grow up (i mean this in a good way).

bump to sell a truck!!
Old 09-25-2010, 01:57 PM   #17
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
That situation sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do man. Sorry to hear you gotta sell your rig...good luck!

bump for the sale.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:09 PM   #18
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
noooo. your truck was awesome chris. bump GLWS
Old 09-25-2010, 02:23 PM   #19
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
chris bro, theres always room for keeping the truck especially since you love your truck...

jsut find a cheapo 2x wide trailer...theres tons of them up there in the north country...you know this to be true.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:53 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
chris bro, theres always room for keeping the truck especially since you love your truck...

jsut find a cheapo 2x wide trailer...theres tons of them up there in the north country...you know this to be true.
ya maybe your right man. I pay 620 bucks a month for my truck payment, and another 150 a month for insurance.

A decent apartment around here is over 800 a month alone. But i may be able to find a trailer or something for 500 a month. That may work. I love my truck to death. Ive actually lost sleep thinking that i might have to sell it. But i gotta do what i gotta do to not get in over my head any further.