Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

selling my rear long travel set up!

Old 09-25-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
selling my rear long travel set up!

Well unfortunately money is very tight right now in my house and I am being forced to sell my rear long travel set up that I never even was able to put on. Up for grabs are an engage 50t long travel leaf set (still brand new payed $600), and engage spring under u-bolt eliminator kit (payed $300), 9 inch shackles, 2.5x16 inch fox smooth bodies with remote resis, shackle perches for mounting above frame rail, 4 stock 15 inch rims (2 were gonna be used as spares, and 2 33x10.5r15 bfg all-terrains (about 20% tread for spares}. It really sucks I have to do this but the house comes first. Prices are the following...

Leafs- $525
SUA u bolt eliminator kit- $250
Shackles- $100
Fox smoothies- $400
Shackle perches- $40
Stock rims- $25 each
Tires- $25 each

Call or text (714)356-2317. My names tyler. Thanks a lot

Here's a pic of the kit

Old 09-25-2010, 03:09 PM   #3
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doo it. U know u wana hahaha. Almost all the top quality parts u need for 16 to 17 inches of travel.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
wish I had the cash for ur set up..
Old 09-25-2010, 04:52 PM   #5
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
aw bummer tyler... you were so close...

i wish i need some of this stuff...

good luck
Old 09-25-2010, 05:09 PM   #6

Yep. So close. But shit happens n u gotta deal with it. Someones gonna get a lotta great parts for a good price. Bump!
Old 09-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #7
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
are parts only for 1st gen?
Old 09-25-2010, 05:19 PM   #8

Nope. These parts all require custom mounting. They are for a true long travel set up.
There are many 2nd gens running these leafs too
Old 09-25-2010, 08:21 PM   #9

To the topp
Old 09-26-2010, 03:41 PM   #10

Bumpp. Just posted on DR. They will prolly go quick so act fast..
Old 09-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #11

Sale pending on all items except wheels and tires
Old 09-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #12

Thumbs up

all suspension components sold! Rims and tires still up for grabs. Thanks TW!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:32 PM   #13
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
I think i want the rims...
Not sure yet. I'll pm you when I make up my mind
Old 09-27-2010, 11:52 PM   #14
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery