Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Pioneer AVIC-U310BT GPS/CD/IPOD/Bluetooth $200

Old 09-26-2010, 08:32 AM   #1
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Pioneer AVIC-U310BT GPS/CD/IPOD/Bluetooth $200

SOLD: Pioneer AVIC-U310BT GPS/CD/IPOD/Bluetooth

I have for sale a 2-month old Pioneer AVIC-U310BT stereo/cd player/ipod/GPS system.

I put this unit in my wifes 4Runner close to 2 months ago. She is thinking about trading in the 4Runner so I am putting everything back to stock just in case. Last time she got the itch she traded in her vehicle before I knew it with almost $1000 worth of stereo equipment. Not going to repeat that episode.

If you are interested in purchasing it, send me a PM. The wife has the 4Runner right not but if anyone is interested in pics of the actual unit I can get some when she gets back. For now you can refer to the Pioneer and Amazon links below for pics.

This unit gets really good reviews at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-AVIC-U.../dp/B002FL4XL4

All kinds of info on the unit plus a video preview of the features (select the TEST DRIVE VIDEO button).
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...ms/AVIC-U310BT

General features
  • 14 watts RMS CEA-2006
  • 50 peak x 4 channels)
  • Built-in navigation capability with map coverage of US, Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii
  • 4.3" touchscreen
  • Voice control of iPod audio (with optional adapter) and Bluetooth
Audio features
  • MP3/WMA/AAC playback
  • High- and low-pass filters
  • 3-band parametric equalizer with 6 preset EQ curves
  • Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) restores missing high-frequency information to compressed music files
  • Bass boost
Expandability
  • Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling
  • Compatible with satellite radio and Pioneer HD Radio tuner
  • Inputs: USB input, SD card slot, rear auxiliary input
  • Outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (front, rear/subwoofer)
Old 09-26-2010, 10:16 AM   #2
hilux30 will become famous soon enoughhilux30 will become famous soon enough

hilux30's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested, but what other equipment needed to use the nav? any other things needed (other than dash kit)? and do you paypal?
Old 09-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #3
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilux30 View Post
I'm interested, but what other equipment needed to use the nav? any other things needed (other than dash kit)? and do you paypal?
It should plug right in. All you will need is a Toyota wiring harness ($8 at most auto parts and walmart) and possibly a dash kit (depending on the vehicle).
I never really used the NAV since we have a Garmin but it shows the current postion of your vehicle so I know it works with nothing extra but plugging it in.
Can Paypal but will require an additional 3% fee.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #4

Several of you have expressed interest but no one has officially purchased it yet so it is still for sale (as of right now).

Here is a picture of the IPOD screen. The buttons that are blue can be changed. I think that there are about a dozen different button colors to pick from.

Old 09-28-2010, 11:32 AM   #5

Its still for sale so I guess I'll start taking offers.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:42 AM   #6
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
are those scratches or lint?
Old 09-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #7

Most definately lint. When I take a pic I include all of the details!
I put one of those plastic screen protectors over the screen so it keeps everything off of the screen. I can clean the lint off and take another pic if anyone is interested.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #8
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a pm
Old 09-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #9
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paypal sent
Old 09-28-2010, 09:56 PM   #10
CrUnKjU!c3 will become famous soon enough

Name: Amit
CrUnKjU!c3's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale or did flightcancled take it?
Old 09-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #11
Addicted

Its mine.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:34 PM   #12
Addicted

Actually I just came into some cash (like 5 min ago) If you buy me out I could go form something a little higher end...
Old 09-28-2010, 11:18 PM   #13
CrUnKjU!c3 will become famous soon enough

Name: Amit
CrUnKjU!c3's Tacoma Gallery
how much did u offer? because i dont want to go to high.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:40 AM   #14
Addicted

NVM other one sold.