I have for sale a 2-month old Pioneer AVIC-U310BT stereo/cd player/ipod/GPS system.
I put this unit in my wifes 4Runner close to 2 months ago. She is thinking about trading in the 4Runner so I am putting everything back to stock just in case. Last time she got the itch she traded in her vehicle before I knew it with almost $1000 worth of stereo equipment. Not going to repeat that episode.
If you are interested in purchasing it, send me a PM. The wife has the 4Runner right not but if anyone is interested in pics of the actual unit I can get some when she gets back. For now you can refer to the Pioneer and Amazon links below for pics.
This unit gets really good reviews at Amazon.
All kinds of info on the unit plus a video preview of the features (select the TEST DRIVE VIDEO button).
- 14 watts RMS CEA-2006
- 50 peak x 4 channels)
- Built-in navigation capability with map coverage of US, Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii
- 4.3" touchscreen
- Voice control of iPod audio (with optional adapter) and Bluetooth
- MP3/WMA/AAC playback
- High- and low-pass filters
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 6 preset EQ curves
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) restores missing high-frequency information to compressed music files
- Bass boost
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling
- Compatible with satellite radio and Pioneer HD Radio tuner
- Inputs: USB input, SD card slot, rear auxiliary input
- Outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (front, rear/subwoofer)