Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Light Bar,H.I.Ds,IPODS,Oakleys,Computers ALL FOR SALE!!!

Old 09-26-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Light Bar,H.I.D Kit and Parts. PIAAs All for Sale

I recently purchased a 2010 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road all this stuff came off of my previous 2008 Pre Runner. I am looking to sell all of it and will ship to LOWER 48 ONLY!! I am located in Richmond, Va so if you want to pick something up let me know via PM and we will work out the details.

Fabbed light bar that I made myself with PIAA 540 Lights mounts and wires run through light bar. The PIAA Lights have the Plasma Yellow Bulbs in them. This is for mounting lights behind the grille. Includes harness/relay/switch. This mounts to the top 2 radiator bolts down to 2 of the front impact bar nuts. Doesn't Budge!! This will fit only fit 05-11 WITHOUT TRANSMISSION COOLER. Looking for $50 for the bar and $40 for the lights. If it doesnt sell the time around I am cutting it up and using for another light bar (BUYER PAYS ACTUAL SHIPPING)

D2S Amp Adapters Allows you to connect a D2S bulb to aftermarket ballast $5 Shipped

Casper Shields Allows you to use a D2S H.I.D bulb in a H4 bulb housing $5 Shipped

Slim Cubby 4300k PnP Bi-Xenon H.I.D Kit W/55w VVME Ballast. Works Great Just Decided to Stay Stock. $90 shipped

1 set of 55W PIAA Xtreme White H3 Bulbs used but work $15 Shipped

Thats it for now. All questions are welcomes. If Im off base on prices let me know and we can work something out. Just tryin to get clean this stuff out of the house. The wife is gettin on me about it. Thanks for looking
Old 09-26-2010, 12:35 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
you may want to make your pictures a tad smaller
Old 09-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
you may want to make your pictures a tad smaller
X2.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
holy Pic size batman. I think i need a 80 inch monitor to see those pics.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:39 PM   #5
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
working on it the first few are o.k. I dont know what the hell happened
Old 09-26-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Fixed!! Only took me a F-IN hour...Still getting used to this MAC as well
Old 09-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
modthemodded is on a distinguished road
modthemodded's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent on laptop.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:09 PM   #10
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I forgot to mention that 4300k Pretty F-N bright with the 55w ballast.

I do have 2 Ipods I will post them up shortly. I just got tired of posting the pics but I will have them up shortly
Old 09-27-2010, 05:33 AM   #11
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
The Laptop is Pending Payment as of right now.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #12
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 09-28-2010, 07:39 AM   #13
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
THIS STUFF HAS TO GO!!!! MAKE ME OFFERS!!! EVERYTHING IN **RED** HAS NEW PRICES!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 11:19 AM   #14
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
IPOD pics and info???
Old 09-28-2010, 06:06 PM   #15
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent on the PA15-TOY.

Lookin' forward to it. Thanks for all the quick replies!
Old 09-29-2010, 03:24 PM   #16
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
UUPPPP!!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 03:29 PM   #17
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 09-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #18
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

still waiting on ipod pics and info...
Old 09-29-2010, 05:43 PM   #19
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
still waiting to get back into town...not at home
Old 09-29-2010, 06:33 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDKenE View Post
still waiting to get back into town...not at home
roger that