Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 20" Enkei WT4 wheels with tires

Old 09-26-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Newby
ec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ec8's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 20" Enkei WT4 wheels with tires

I recently bought an '06 Prerunner TRD Sport in Central Florida and it came with the 20" WT4 wheels. Tires are on the way out, probably 5k miles left on them so I found some 16" TRD Offroad wheels with brand new tires on them I liked better and am now selling the Enkei's. I don't believe they have the TPMS in them as the valve stems are rubber, but my TPMS light was on when I bought the car, then filled up the spare and the light went off for about 3 weeks, so I figured they either had them in there, or didn't and the computer recognized this somehow (TPMS just started blinking 3 days ago though???)
Anyway, the wheels are all about 5 years and 65,000 miles old, so they each have a little road rash along the outside rim, right next to where the wheel meets the tire. There are 2 pictures of each tire in the album and you should be able to zoom in pretty good, the wheels have water drops on them in case you were wondering what the other spots were. The darker pictures are very close up to show the road rash. All 4 wheels have it to varying degrees, the worse has it maybe over 1/3 to less than 1/2 of the outside rim area.
Would prefer to sell local, but will ship at buyer's expense, not sure how much that would be, if you're serious about it, you figure it out and let me know.
Asking $850 for wheels with tires obo.

Here's the link, hopefully it works:
http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn300/gtrefz/MISC/

Here's one pic from the album, the rest are in the album above
Old 09-29-2010, 05:35 AM   #2
Tacoma808 is on a distinguished road

Name: MaRk RiNeN
Tacoma808's Tacoma Gallery
still up for sale
Old 09-29-2010, 07:26 AM   #3
Newby
ec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedec8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ec8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma808 View Post
still up for sale
Yep, still for sale!
Old 09-29-2010, 05:51 PM   #4
Tacoma808 is on a distinguished road

Name: MaRk RiNeN
Tacoma808's Tacoma Gallery
how much shipping to hawaii
Old 09-29-2010, 08:04 PM   #5
Newby
ec8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec8 View Post
but will ship at buyer's expense, not sure how much that would be, if you're serious about it, you figure it out and let me know.
Shipping from 32935

You can do a rough check on usps.gov
For kicks I entered 24"x12"X24" and about 28 pounds and it came up with $75, that would probably cover one wheel without a tire in one box?
Old 09-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice wheels
Old 09-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #7
rexpelican is on a distinguished road
Name: rex
rexpelican's Tacoma Gallery
i'll take 'em. just joined tacoma world and y'all are gr8. i've got an '01 4 runner that's starving to have the WT4's. i've got a jeep srt8 that triggered the idea (outstanding factory wheels, btw) and after months of research, i can see no better wheel for a 4r. did the research and the offset and bore are perfectly suited..

thanks, rex 831.239.5233
Old 09-30-2010, 05:38 AM   #8
Newby
ec8's Tacoma Gallery
Rex, I'll call you later today. Someone pm'd me last nite prior to your post so am contacting them first, but will call either way.
Thanks,
Greg
Old 10-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #9
Newby
ec8's Tacoma Gallery
Sold and Shipped!
Thanks Rex, Hope you like them!