Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Canopy 05-10 Tacoma L/bed- Klamath Falls, Or./ Nor. Cal, --NOT MINE

Old 09-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
tuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tuckr2's Tacoma Gallery
Canopy 05-10 Tacoma L/bed- Klamath Falls, Or./ Nor. Cal, --NOT MINE

klamath falls craigslist > for sale / wanted > auto parts please flag with care:

A.R.E. Shell for Toyota Tacoma - $800 (Alturas, CA or Klamath Falls OR)

Date: 2010-09-25, 1:44PM AKDT
Reply to: sale-x8cav-1973519486@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Offered is a 3 year old white, A.R.E. shell for a current model (05-2010) Toyota Tacoma extended cab truck. Shell is in excellent condition with Yakima rack w/ 4" control towers and 48" cross bars. Rack is factory carpet lined on the inside and comes with very nice (and light) fiberglass/plywood carpeted sleeping pedestal. Also included is a SportRaxx aluminum carry rack for the Tacoma. I paid $2000.00 for the shell new three years ago. It has been removed from the truck once and truck and shell always garaged. Tinted glass, interior light, sliding glass window at cab/shell window. Price is $900.00 for the shell and SportRaxx. Purchased new, the SportRaxx is about $300.00. (E-mail me for photos of the SportRaxx). I can deliver to Reno or Klamath Falls Oregon or Reno for no charge. I could also deliver to Seattle, but I'll need help on gas expense to travel that far.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1973519486
Old 09-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
thats a nice cap