Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

**09 SR5 Double Cab For Sale**

Old 09-26-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
**09 SR5 Double Cab For Sale**

For sale is my 2009 Double Cab Tacoma NON SMOKER!
Only 37,000 miles
List of options/add ons
-rear spring TSB
-Cobra CB radio and 3 foot fiberglass antena
-Aftermarket CD deck also plays ipod (i still have stock if you want that)
-Sumitomo HTR sport all terrains only 3k miles on them (265/75/16)
-Blue LED dome light
-Rear back up camera
-LED tail lights
there are 2 places where there is body damage
The front bumper and left side fender flare are dented and the flare is missing the quote to fix this was around $800
and the left bed side has a dent on it.
other than that this truck is perfect! asking $20,500

Old 09-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #3
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump! Let me know what y'all think about it. I might consider driving to meet
Old 09-29-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
Bump for tonight. I'll detail it when it stops raining and get some good pics up
Old 10-12-2010, 08:36 AM   #7
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you selling your taco!?