Notices

Trade: Stock hood for Sport hood

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
Jimkana is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
Jimkana's Tacoma Gallery
Trade: Stock hood for Sport hood

I am looking to trade my stock white 06 tacoma hood for a white TRD Sport hood. There are no dents, scrapes,or nics on my hood. I am willing to throw in some cash and pay for shipping. I plan on getting a CAI and want to get the Sport hood and make the hood scoop function with the intake. Please private message me if your interested.

Old 09-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
Jimkana is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
Jimkana's Tacoma Gallery
I am located near Seattle Washington

Old 09-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
good luck with that trade and it's not possible to make the hood scoop functional

Old 09-26-2010, 09:59 PM   #4
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
It's possible, just not effective.

Old 09-27-2010, 06:25 AM   #5
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post
It's possible, just not effective.
HUh?!? functional but not effective?? that dont make sense

Old 09-27-2010, 06:27 AM   #6
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808matt View Post
HUh?!? functional but not effective??
Correct, the OP can open up the scoop but due to pressure zones, it won't get the air like you expect it to. The hood scoop is all for show, otherwise toyota would have used it if it were efficient.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:17 AM   #7
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808matt View Post
HUh?!? functional but not effective?? that dont make sense
I meant it is possible to open up, just not functional/effective

Closed Thread