Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Satoshi

Old 09-26-2010, 09:47 PM   #1
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Satoshi

either Superwhite colormatched or black that i can get painted.

trying to avoid having to do the mod myself if i can. im sure i could do it but im afraid ill screw somthing up and dont want to waste money in the process of screwing it up
Old 09-27-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
How much you wanna spend.....my guess is as little as possible. I have a black partsgeek grill that I am about to paint (Indigo Ink) but might consider selling "as is" or if you want it painted white I might accomadate the request. I have a price point in mind but send me a PM of what you want to pay and we might work something out. If not I'll just proceed with the Indigo Ink and will post pics when it's done.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
I have a grill thats already done. Needs minor finishing, primer and paint. Lmk