Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Black projector headlights F/S...

Old 09-27-2010, 10:12 AM   #1
pinktacos is on a distinguished road

pinktacos's Tacoma Gallery
Black projector headlights F/S...

****SOLD****

Used for only 3 weeks. H1 HID (5000k) installed already. I traded my truck in and bought a new car. Gas milage was killing me. I paid 170 for the lights shipped, and 50 for the HID kit. (by the way, the ballasts are digital and there was absolutely no flicker at all with these).

So i have 220 invested in them, make me some offers i cant do anything with them at this point. If your local to so-cal i will even deliver them and install them for you. (for a small fee of course)

(PHOTO OF DRIVER ONE IS BELOW)
i am including the HID kit also. I can remove the HID kit if you want to save yourself a few dollars, however i cant use the H1 kit in my new car.

you can email me directly at lowohms@gmail.com if you want more information on them. They have the leds and halos and everything is fully functional. One thing is the halo's are not superbright, it really cant be seen until it is dark out. The leds however you can see during the daylight. Just an FYI
Old 09-27-2010, 10:20 AM   #2
tacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud of

Name: carlitos
tacomadude18's Tacoma Gallery
are they clear white? or blue?
Old 09-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #3

5000k bulbs are white... there is more actual LIGHT output from 5k lights than say 8k.
http://www.hidextra.com/h1-5000k-hid...c63ea06f5d1393

link above to the hid kit. It is a 5k kit. That is where i get all my HID kits from. just an fyi

edit: leds and halos are white if that is what you were asking about.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:54 AM   #6
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Did you like the light output they gave? Heard some people saying it was very dim. And that they fog easily.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Photos need to be of the actual parts/items you are selling, not a generic photo from the manufacturer website.
Thanks!!
i gotcha, i have them with me so i can take a pic from my phone.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:15 AM   #8
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I see the actual light out put of these
Old 09-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
Did you like the light output they gave? Heard some people saying it was very dim. And that they fog easily.
no fogging here at all, and the original light was ok, but thats why i added the hid's

uploading the original pic as we speak
Old 09-27-2010, 11:36 AM   #10

here is the driver one, do i need to photo of the passenger one too or will this suffice?
Attached Thumbnails
Black projector headlights F/S...-imag0025.jpg  
Old 09-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #11
rharris5551 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
rharris5551's Tacoma Gallery
are these plug-n-play or do you have to wire everything up?
Old 09-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #12

leds and halos have individual wires. Nothing a normal person couldnt do. Being i work on 12v electrical systems as an installer, it took about 30 minutes total to install. Hid's would need to be wired into the vehicles wiring.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:00 PM   #13
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 09-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #14
madd_dogg is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
madd_dogg's Tacoma Gallery
also interested, pm sent
Old 09-29-2010, 06:43 PM   #15
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
If they don't want the HIDs I could use a set.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:52 PM   #16
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktacos View Post
here is the driver one, do i need to photo of the passenger one too or will this suffice?
It only helps you to post photos. It's a rule to post them...but it gives your potential buyers as much info a possible. And it also discloses the most info in the interest of protecting yourself form buyers coming back at you for merchandise sold in a different condition than advertised.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #17

bump, i have an offer but just in case, a small bump.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #18
roSSi is on a distinguished road
roSSi's Tacoma Gallery
Got any pics of them installed on the truck?
Old 12-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #20
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roSSi View Post
Got any pics of them installed on the truck?
Tons of pics on the web and on TW.