Notices

OEM BSP Grill and partial BHLM

Old 09-27-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
AFTaco will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 2W0
Name: Doug
AFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
OEM BSP Grill and partial BHLM

I live in Anchorage Alaska and decided to sell truck Up for sale is a set of OEM headlights from a 2010 Tacoma. One headlight hasn't been touched and the other is partially BHLM. It still needs some sanding and repainting and put back together. My grill is an OEM BSP grill which is brand spankin new and never installed. I would like to sell both items together. Of course shipping from Alaska is expensive so local buyer prefered. Shippiung to West coast would probably run around $80-$100. I am asking ((SALE PENDING)) obo for all plus shipping. I paid $240 for the grill alone. Every screw/bulb is included and there are no broken tabs of any sort. Let me know if anyones intrested. If not, its going on CL. Thanks!

You can text me at my free text # 252-515-1777 or PM
sorry for the crappy pics.

Old 09-27-2010, 03:17 PM   #2
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
you should probably take your number off and just see if someone pms u then u can give them ur number. Good luck with your sale.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
AFTaco will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 2W0
Name: Doug
AFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
you should probably take your number off and just see if someone pms u then u can give them ur number. Good luck with your sale.
Thanks! This is a number only to text message and is not my phone number Haha. I use "Text Free" for the iphone.