Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Used VentShades for 05-10 Dbl Cab Tacoma

Old 09-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
KCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Retired
Name: Keith
KCin HBCA's Tacoma Gallery
Used VentShades for 05-10 Dbl Cab Tacoma

Asking $50 shipped... if you are local to Huntington Beach $40 (pick up)...Paypal or cash...

Slightly used, dark smoke, replaced the 3m tape so they are ready to install on your truck. They are in great shape as I had them on for less than a month.

I took these off my truck and replaced them with the in-channel type, just liked the looks better.
Attached Thumbnails
Used VentShades for 05-10 Dbl Cab Tacoma-imag0187.jpg  
Old 09-28-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
KCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud of

Shameless self bump...

Any offers??? Don't make me put these in the garage attic to age! Someone out there may not even know how much they'd like having these on their truck... so buy them in case it's you!

Thanks,
Keith
Old 09-30-2010, 12:08 PM   #3

Update:

No responses to this thread so I put these on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

Someone must need these!
Old 10-04-2010, 11:37 AM   #4

Price DROP ! ! !

OK guys and gals, no takers so far, ebay auction ended... NEW LOWER PRICE! Someone must want these...

Was: $50 shipped

Now: $40 shipped

Thanks for looking

KC
Old 10-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #5
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice price,.Bump for you
Old 10-04-2010, 12:13 PM   #6
oshky is a jewel in the roughoshky is a jewel in the roughoshky is a jewel in the rough

oshky's Tacoma Gallery
what the difference between these and your new ones?
Old 10-04-2010, 04:55 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshky View Post
what the difference between these and your new ones?

These mount on the surface of the door with 3M tape, the ones I went to mount in the window channel with the same tape (the tape in the channel basically just holds them in place).

I had the surface mounted ones on my last two trucks, I just wanted to try the in channel ones as they are a little cleaner install. The 3M tape works great to hold them on and came off cleanly with only minor clean up.