Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: TRD All weather floor mats

Old 09-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD All weather floor mats

I have some all weather floor mats i'm looking to get rid of. I have 1 Driver side (used 3 months), 2 passenger side (used 3 months, dirty one used 2 years but looks good) , 1 set of double cab rears (used 2 years but no signs of wear), 1 set of access cab rears (new!), and rear "hump mat". I'd like to sell in sets (full set of access cab or double cab). If thats not an option I would at least like to keep rows together.

-Clean front driver/passenger set $55 (SOLD)
-Dirty passenger alone $10 obo
-Rear sets $35/set (both SOLD)
-"hump mat" $15 (SOLD)

Let me know if you have any questions. I will ship but only in the lower 48 states. Local pickup welcome. paypal preferred

Old 09-27-2010, 11:59 PM   #2
Knightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to beholdKnightryder is a splendid one to behold

Knightryder's Tacoma Gallery
floor mats

hey I will give you $80 for the front and rear set (for a doublecab)
can you swing by Engages shop tomorrow at all? its in Pomona

1288 E mission blvd, Pomona
Old 09-28-2010, 09:00 AM   #3
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightryder View Post
hey I will give you $80 for the front and rear set (for a doublecab)
can you swing by Engages shop tomorrow at all? its in Pomona

1288 E mission blvd, Pomona
PM'd
Old 09-28-2010, 11:28 AM   #4

double cab set (front and rears) SOLD
Old 09-28-2010, 11:42 AM   #5
1st Lieutenant
Iceman.USAF is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Iceman.USAF's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the access cab set (all 4!)
Old 09-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #6

access cab rears and "hump mat" sold