Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OEM 2010 TACOMA LED Tinted Tail-Lights <BROcal>

Old 09-28-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
OEM 2010 TACOMA LED Tinted Tail-Lights <BROcal>

I have for sale an Excellent set of 2010 Toyota Tacoma Factory OEM LED Tail lights. These will fit all 2nd Gen Tacomas with a simple plug and play! Install takes 5-10 minutes.

These were Professionally Tinted with paint to give it a Nice Tint look. Its Medium Tint allowing the 2010 LED Design to be seen through the Tint. The LED Brake lights shine Amazingly when you step on the Brakes! The Red Reflectors in the Tails still shine through during the tail for safety! All light output is 100% in the Day & Night.

You'd care for it like you'd care for your Truck Paint. Wash & Wax when needed and it will last as long as your Truck Paint.

SOLD! ! !

Please check back later as I'll be adding Detailed Pictures later 2nite! ! !
Old 09-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
OMG you really are getting different ones?!?! What are you going for now bro?? Oh and post pics, come on man, you've been here long enough to know that!!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:26 PM   #3
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
I so want them but i dont have that amount of coin, bump for a good item
Old 09-28-2010, 01:27 PM   #4
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OMG you really are getting different ones?!?! What are you going for now bro?? Oh and post pics, come on man, you've been here long enough to know that!!

Dude
GNNNNNAAARRRR!

i'm getting Limited RockStar/Monster Tail Lights that shine out the "909" when I step on the Brakes to check out the Bro Hoes!

Old 09-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
[/i]

Dude
GNNNNNAAARRRR!

i'm getting Limited RockStar/Monster Tail Lights that shine out the "909" when I step on the Brakes to check out the Bro Hoes!

Oh WTF!?!?! Haha...bump....I've seen these tails in person people!! They look great!!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I broke my last set jumping my Truck on stock suspension while drinking four lokos & offroading..Did I mention I didnt have my seat belt on?GNAAR!

Now that my parents got me a New Truck (SUCKERS). I need those back on ASAP!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
espdtrd11
espdtrd08 has a spectacular aura aboutespdtrd08 has a spectacular aura about

espdtrd08's Tacoma Gallery
I have pmd u. I will buy from you
Old 09-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by espdtrd08 View Post
I have pmd u. I will buy from you
Jeez, that was quick!! Looks like you got a buyer Ray!!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:34 PM   #9

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Dang thats Fast! ! !

I responded to the PM. . .

Old 09-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #10
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! People are paying big dough for taillights! More power to yeah Ray!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:39 PM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Well these are the Rare 2009/2010/2011 LED Tail Lights. Not the 2005-2008 Boring (YAWN) Pink looking Tails.

These go for about $180-$230 shipped for NON Tint.

I paid around $80 for it to be tinted by a Local Shop.

So the price I have them for is very reasonable.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #12
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
I just wanna say nice driving in the second pic
Old 09-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
^ Well these are the Rare 2009/2010/2011 LED Tail Lights. Not the 2005-2008 Boring (YAWN) Pink looking Tails.

Yeah its a pretty good deal to be honest. Damn Ray, you should have just painted them yourself!!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:42 PM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
I just wanna say nice driving in the second pic
Haha, I believe Jen took that one when she was in my truck. Yeah that was her cause I remember being behind Ray when we were carpooling!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:42 PM   #15
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Pff... LED or not, they're still just taillights... haha... but then again, I spent like $350 on a roofrack I have used a total of 1x in 12 months.. Hahaha.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:43 PM   #16

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
We all spend $$$$ on Mods on our trucks that make us happy.

I live in Socal. Did I really need Leather Seats? Lmao

Danny I was going to but. . .

To make it wet paint like with no flaws is way out of my league. I figured to let the pros do it and it looks very nice!

< PENDING SALE >

Thanks for the picture of that. . Danny & Jen!

Old 09-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #17

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD TO ERNESTO! ! !

I will still take detailed pictures and post them up tonight so the buyer gets to see them 100%.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:52 PM   #18
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
SOLD TO ERNESTO! ! !

I will still take detailed pictures and post them up tonight so the buyer gets to see them 100%.

Nice!!! Man, those sold in like 10 minutes!!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #19
BANNED in 49 states...

Ray... will you touch my body?
Old 09-28-2010, 01:54 PM   #20

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^
I already have . . .

Look behind you. . . Its me. . .

Yeah. . . Gotta LOVE the Buy/Sell Forum. . .

What are you getting Danny? I'm curious to know