Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: wet okole for 05+ double cab sr5 TRD sport

Old 09-29-2010, 12:12 PM   #1
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up FS: wet okole for 05+ double cab sr5 TRD sport

i have a set of wet okoles for a 05+ double cab trd sport sr5. charcoal piping on the inside, black outer piping. it has the "TRD" emblem in black on the front seat covers. i also have a black console cover as well. i ordered 2 sets of the 3-piece conditioner package but only used one, so im selling the other set.

there are no stains or rips or tears. they were well maintained and conditioned regularly. they were great add-on to my truck, but i got rid of it so now i do not need them.

if you order these today, without shipping or the custom emblem, your total will be $529. with the group buy discount you are still sitting at $423.20 before the emblem and shipping. im asking $350 + shipping.

front seats with console cover in between covers

close up of "TRD" emblem

rear seats

3-piece conditioner pack
Old 09-29-2010, 02:23 PM   #2
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'll ship to canada at your expense. and yes through paypal
Old 09-29-2010, 02:26 PM   #3

lol ok ill try to get you a shipping quote. do you have a zip code or whatever it may be i can get a quote based off of?
Old 09-29-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a better pic of the front seat bottoms? Looks like they are for an SR5.....Not the TRD SPort....
Old 09-29-2010, 03:05 PM   #6
SCTACOMA
jarroddorraj is on a distinguished road
jarroddorraj's Tacoma Gallery
would you sell the center console seperate?
Old 09-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Do you have a better pic of the front seat bottoms? Looks like they are for an SR5.....Not the TRD SPort....
my truck was a trd sport but also had sr5 emblem on it. so not sure about the sr5, but it was definitely a trd sport. ill take a better pic of them asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
PM'd will they fit a TRD Model? (I think my truck has the sport seats.)
not sure about OR's. i think when i ordered mine they asked if mine was a sport or OR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket67 View Post
TRD Sport here also .. still interested in they'll fit
you are first in line, working on your quote now
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarroddorraj View Post
would you sell the center console seperate?
id like to try and keep it a package, but we will see how the buy goes
Old 09-29-2010, 07:14 PM   #8
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
ALL TAKE THEM IF THEY WILL FIT A 2009 TRD SPORT SEATS WITH THE AIR BAGS!!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:15 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
my truck was a trd sport but also had sr5 emblem on it. so not sure about the sr5, but it was definitely a trd sport. ill take a better pic of them asap.
Cool....Looks like the SR5 seats, and if someone with the TRD SPort seats bought them, they wouldnt fit.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:35 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Cool....Looks like the SR5 seats, and if someone with the TRD SPort seats bought them, they wouldnt fit.
Then how did they fit on my 06 TRD Sport seats? When i ordered them over the phone on the last group buy in May 09 i told them i had a sport.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:09 PM   #11

Quote:
Then how did they fit on my 06 TRD Sport seats? When i ordered them over the phone on the last group buy in May 09 i told them i had a sport.
Im not tryin to argu with ya...It just looks like they fit a different seat in the pics you posted. Looks like the SR5 seat, as opposed to the TRD Sport seat.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:58 PM   #12

The facts:

-i owned a 2006 trd sport dc
-they were ordered for a 2006 trd sport dc
-they FIT my 2006 trd sport dc seats

Unknown:

-were they made for a 2006 trd sport or sr5? I dont know i didnt make them. But they were ordered for one. Either way they fit and i have pics to prove it and the receipt that shows it.

*if they do not fit your truck, i will refund your money after they are returned* that is my personal warranty!

But know they were ordered for a 2006 trd sport double cab. so if you have a like model, then they will fit! as for cross-fitting between a sport and off road, i will need to contact wet okole to find out for those of you with off roads.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:11 AM   #13
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The facts:

-i owned a 2006 trd sport dc
-they were ordered for a 2006 trd sport dc
-they FIT my 2006 trd sport dc seats

Unknown:

-were they made for a 2006 trd sport or sr5? I dont know i didnt make them. But they were ordered for one. Either way they fit and i have pics to prove it and the receipt that shows it.

*if they do not fit your truck, i will refund your money after they are returned* that is my personal warranty!

But know they were ordered for a 2006 trd sport double cab. so if you have a like model, then they will fit! as for cross-fitting between a sport and off road, i will need to contact wet okole to find out for those of you with off roads.
Brett,

I'll take them. Send me your paypal and PM. If you can come on here on and give a personal guarantee, I'll be the guinne pig.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:23 AM   #14
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
as long as the buyer of these doesnt have the side airbags it should be ok I think...from what meteor is saying. they do look like the SR5 seat covers though. I had a set also..
Old 09-30-2010, 11:35 AM   #15

Updated!! i took some crappy phone pics that shows the leg extensions on the seat covers that can be found on trd sport models. you can especially see them from the side shot.

Old 09-30-2010, 11:40 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Brett,

I'll take them. Send me your paypal and PM. If you can come on here on and give a personal guarantee, I'll be the guinne pig.
PM'ed you back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
as long as the buyer of these doesnt have the side airbags it should be ok I think...from what meteor is saying. they do look like the SR5 seat covers though. I had a set also..
im pretty sure my truck had the side seat air bags. i think there is a slit or something on the side for the air bags to deploy. i didnt keep up with this info but i just googled it and and it said my model had them
Old 09-30-2010, 12:10 PM   #17
Trog2233 is on a distinguished road
Trog2233's Tacoma Gallery
So are they SR5 covers or no? Would you sell just the fronts?
Old 09-30-2010, 03:51 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trog2233 View Post
So are they SR5 covers or no? Would you sell just the fronts?
no they are sport covers with the extended leg supports on the front seats. i already have a couple guys that have asked for the frotn or the rears. first two guys in line want the whole package though.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #19
swiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shedswiss is one of the sharper tools in the shed
swiss's Tacoma Gallery
put me in line if sale falls through. I have an 05 dbl cab trd sport...
Old 09-30-2010, 09:34 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss View Post
put me in line if sale falls through. I have an 05 dbl cab trd sport...
will do