1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Transmission/Oil Pan Cooler

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Mark C., Sep 30, 2010.

1. Sep 30, 2010 at 6:13 AM
    Mark C.

Mark C. [OP] If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM SR5 4WD AC
    LED Dome, Reed Switched LEDs in Glove Box and Center Console, Bumper Fogs, Tailgate anti-theft, LEDs over Cig lighter, Back-up camera anytime, Outside Temp add-on, Hidden GPS power, Sockmonkey 3rd Brakelight decal, 4X4 switch illumination, reed switch controlled engine compartment Flood LEDs, Elite Hitch Cover, Plasti-dipped cupholders and door switch control panels, Elite Hitch Cover.
    Transmission/Oil cooler FS Connecticut
    Found this on my work forums. Sounds like a good price for anyone wanting to add a cooler to their transmission or oil pan. Location: Southeastern CT.

If you're interested, please call the number in the ad, or I might be able to provide some interface.

Mark

"Perma-Cool, Maxi-cool 6 pass oil cooler with built in fan.

Specs:
    Maxi-Cool cooler coil with 3/8" NPT(int) tube ends. With 10" electric fan module.
    Unit size: 3-3/4" x 10-1/2" x 14" Electric fan: 10-blade, 7.0 amp draw, 25 amp fuse, 900 CFM.

This unfortunately didn't fit in my engine comparment and I ended up using a different model. Can be used for engine oil or transmission fluid. Threaded NPT ends can be adpater to either barbed fittings or AN fittings.

Paid $229, how about $100 OBO?

Call 860-912-3153"
    Attached Thumbnails[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top