LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Transmission/Oil Pan Cooler

Old 09-30-2010, 06:13 AM   #1
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Transmission/Oil Pan Cooler

Transmission/Oil cooler FS Connecticut
Found this on my work forums. Sounds like a good price for anyone wanting to add a cooler to their transmission or oil pan. Location: Southeastern CT.

If you're interested, please call the number in the ad, or I might be able to provide some interface.

Mark

"Perma-Cool, Maxi-cool 6 pass oil cooler with built in fan.

Specs:
Maxi-Cool cooler coil with 3/8" NPT(int) tube ends. With 10" electric fan module.
Unit size: 3-3/4" x 10-1/2" x 14" Electric fan: 10-blade, 7.0 amp draw, 25 amp fuse, 900 CFM.

This unfortunately didn't fit in my engine comparment and I ended up using a different model. Can be used for engine oil or transmission fluid. Threaded NPT ends can be adpater to either barbed fittings or AN fittings.

Paid $229, how about $100 OBO?

Call 860-912-3153"
Attached Thumbnails