Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OEM Mud Flaps

Old 09-30-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
blk08trdsprt is on a distinguished road
blk08trdsprt's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Mud Flaps

Have my factory 08 4x4 mud flaps that are not being used. They are in great shape with no cracks or breaks. Asking $60.00 for the set of 4.
Attached Thumbnails
OEM Mud Flaps-img_0852.jpg   OEM Mud Flaps-img_0853.jpg   OEM Mud Flaps-img_0854.jpg   OEM Mud Flaps-img_0855.jpg   OEM Mud Flaps-img_0856.jpg  

Old 09-30-2010, 01:09 PM   #2
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Someone's going to jump on this like a fat kid on cake.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
xaiz0r is on a distinguished road
xaiz0r's Tacoma Gallery
dang.....i agree.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you will sell just one cas I will buy one garunteee!
Old 09-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
damn surprised these are still here.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:54 PM   #6
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I would even buy both rears.... if that was an option......
Old 09-30-2010, 04:49 PM   #7
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
If you will split, I may be interested in the front. TRDMAN can take the rears.

Chris
Old 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziffen View Post
If you will split, I may be interested in the front. TRDMAN can take the rears.

Chris
Thanks! I am all for this!