LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 05+ Behind the seat plastic panels for a double cab

Old 09-30-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 05+ Behind the seat plastic panels for a double cab

Hi all-

When I got my truck I got the JBL upgraded audio package. I have since upgraded that heavily, and it's all tore out. My problem is, I have recently put in a JL stealthbox, and the rear panel on the passenger side has a bulge in it for the JBL sub, so you can't really use that panel to dress it out properly.

Looking for the charcoal grey ones, although I think thats the only color. A previous installer scratched up the driver side smaller panel, but if you have one that's scratch free, I may be interested. On either panel, would prefer in good if not great condition.

Thanks! -Eric