Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ Wheels, BHLM, Tinted Tails, Emblem, Console Top

Old 10-02-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
Human after all
2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ Wheels, BHLM, Tinted Tails, Emblem, Console Top

I need to make room in the garage so I am putting up for sale some goods. All prices include shipping to the continuous 48 states.
Paypal only please.

BHLM headlights, picked these up off of another member on TW. They are a bit rough; exposed silicone and lens are 90% ok so they are $100 FIRM shipped.

The back of the left headlight is missing the rubber holder for the main light and has a bottom broken tab.

Tinted taillights, another pick up off of TW. Did not like them on my truck, resanded and resprayed with some clearcoat due to bad shipping. They are great now, just plug and play. They are $100 shipped.

Running lights on:

Left Taillight:

Right Taillight:

Both Taillights:

Stock grill emblem when I switched over to a grillcraft, $20 shipped- SOLD

Center Console top textured surface piece, not the lid. $40 shipped.

TRD Sport wheels and tires with 15K on them. Bridgestone Dueler HT 265/65/17, center caps and lugs, $600 local -SOLD

All items are boxed up and ready to be shipped out the very next day.

Please PM me with any questions and thank you for looking!

I have some 9th gen. Corolla items for sale too in the Buy/Sell Other forum.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #3
Human after all
2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, almost 200 views and no one even with a reply! All prices include shipping. The headlights are sealed as far as I know, just a little excess silicone on the edges. It must be a slow shopping weekend on TW. Bump to the top.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
elbow grease on the tar n itll come right off
Old 10-03-2010, 09:12 PM   #5
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blu4u View Post
Wow, almost 200 views and no one even with a reply!
not being an ass, but it's because your prices are a little higher than what some of those same things are selling for on here. just saying. probably not gonna get any bites on this until the price drops some. and no, i'm not interested and trying to get the price lowered, just giving you a heads up. you might can search and find somebody trying to go back to stock. other than that, try craigslist or ebay.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #6
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
are there any leaks on the BHLMs?
Old 10-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #7
Human after all

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
I have a day off tomorrow, will look at the wheel tar issue since its only that section shown. Thanks lilredstud.

Schiz94- I just took them out of the box for the pictures and got some silicone on my fingers. The bottom bolt tab is broken from past owner. I fixed the current ones that I have on my truck so I have this extra set up for sale.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #8
Human after all

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme54 View Post
not being an ass, but it's because your prices are a little higher than what some of those same things are selling for on here. just saying. probably not gonna get any bites on this until the price drops some. and no, i'm not interested and trying to get the price lowered, just giving you a heads up. you might can search and find somebody trying to go back to stock. other than that, try craigslist or ebay.
Thanks for the honesty, maybe next time PM the seller a heads up. I am not trying to screw anyone here, believe me. I put the items up for sale on here to help out fellow TW members like they have helped me. I do not understand why you felt the need to publicly comment if you were not interested in any of my sale items.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:54 PM   #9
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
so they arent very good?
Old 10-03-2010, 10:04 PM   #10
Human after all

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
so they arent very good?
I have not installed them so I am not for sure. There is some excess silicone on the edges where the previous owner resealed them after doing the BHLM. I fixed the current headlights that are on my tacoma, hence why this extra set I have is up for sale. There is a slight glare in the same headlamp. The next owner could fix these small issues and have a great set of BHLM headlights. This is why they are at the low price of $125, shipped.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:05 PM   #11
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
hmm thanks but i will pass. ;/ GLWS
Old 10-03-2010, 10:08 PM   #12
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks for the honesty, maybe next time PM the seller a heads up. I am not trying to screw anyone here, believe me. I put the items up for sale on here to help out fellow TW members like they have helped me. I do not understand why you felt the need to publicly comment if you were not interested in any of my sale items.
i wasn't trying to run anything you are selling down or say that you were trying to rip anybody off. you mentioned that you had 200+ views but no interest in your items; i pointed out that people are going to buy the cheaper product 9 times out of 10. i was actually trying to help you out and get your product sold. i was just letting you know that in order to get more hits on this, you might need to cut a few bucks off each price after a while. and the part about mentioning i was not interested in your parts was not a slap in the face. i did not mean it in that way or context. i was letting you know that i was not trying to bargain your prices down. it was just an attempt to help you out, damn.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:14 PM   #13
Human after all

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme54 View Post
i wasn't trying to run anything you are selling down or say that you were trying to rip anybody off. you mentioned that you had 200+ views but no interest in your items; i pointed out that people are going to buy the cheaper product 9 times out of 10. i was actually trying to help you out and get your product sold. i was just letting you know that in order to get more hits on this, you might need to cut a few bucks off each price after a while. and the part about mentioning i was not interested in your parts was not a slap in the face. i did not mean it in that way or context. i was letting you know that i was not trying to bargain your prices down. it was just an attempt to help you out, damn.
Thank you for your concern and help. I should not have said anything about the 200+ views with no replies, I need to learn to have some patience since this is my first time on this side of an exchange of goods online. Modified first post with some additional information. Thanks again for your help.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #14

Quote:
Thank you for your concern and help. I should not have said anything about the 200+ views with no replies, I need to learn to have some patience since this is my first time on this side of an exchange of goods online. Modified first post with some additional information. Thanks again for your help.
good luck with the sale, bump
Old 10-04-2010, 01:02 PM   #15
JayLeah is on a distinguished road

Name: Jessica
JayLeah's Tacoma Gallery
i would take the wheels and tires if you were shipping sorry
Old 10-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #16
Human after all

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLeah View Post
i would take the wheels and tires if you were shipping sorry
Come up to Colorado for a vacation and see the leaves changing! I could swing you a deal then too!