Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Access Roll Up Tonneau cover

Old 07-18-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Access Roll Up Tonneau cover

Brand new Access Roll up tonneau cover. Fits 05-09 Toyota Tacoma 6ft bed.

Access Roll Up Tonneau cover-tonneau-001.jpg

Access Roll Up Tonneau cover-tonneau-002.jpg

I got this cover, Installed it, was only installed for 1 week and decided to get a different one because it would not allow me to use my Bestop camper as well. You will not be disappointed with this cover! Let me know of any questions. $250 Picked up locally, $300 shipped in lower 48. Retails for $415 most places.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:52 PM   #3
lolbus is on a distinguished road
lolbus's Tacoma Gallery
How about $275. shipped to MA, ???
Old 08-20-2008, 05:57 PM   #4
WildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really nice

WildcatRider's Tacoma Gallery
Would like to see pics of that rolled up, if possible
Old 08-21-2008, 05:50 AM   #7
WildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really nice

Yes, I see the pics, but I was looking for a pic of the cover rolled up... it is a roll up cover right?
Old 08-21-2008, 06:09 AM   #8
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatRider View Post
Yes, I see the pics, but I was looking for a pic of the cover rolled up... it is a roll up cover right?
Ahh i see. Yes it is a roll up.

This is the pic from Access. I didnt take one when i had it on.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:09 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
*******sold**********
Dang. That was a good deal. Wish I had seen this sooner.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #11
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
great cover, i have the same one on mine