Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

PIAAS 510 fog lights

Old 10-02-2010, 10:21 PM   #1
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PIAAS 510 fog lights

used only about one year then up graded to a 6" driving lights
Asking 125+shipping O.B.O. or TRADE
Attached Thumbnails
PIAAS 510 fog lights-piaas.jpg  
Old 10-02-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
modthemodded is on a distinguished road
modthemodded's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the diameter ?
Old 10-02-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
4 inch
Old 10-02-2010, 11:15 PM   #4
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Should have put them in the stock fog light location, they work well for me. BUMP for good lights!
Old 10-02-2010, 11:27 PM   #5
I'll measure my bumper fogs when I get home. I've got an aftermarket bumper I think it will fit just have to confirm when I get off from work Tom . Thanks
Old 10-02-2010, 11:38 PM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man i'm interested in them, but also curious for an example of what you'd trade for.
Thanks
Old 10-02-2010, 11:41 PM   #7
Fall in line man.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #8
Banned
any tacoma stuff of equal value
Old 10-02-2010, 11:53 PM   #9
I've got an HID Kit 6000k low beam .
Old 10-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #10
Banned
is that what you wanna trade ?
Old 10-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #11
If that's what your looking for then.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:07 AM   #12
Banned
do you have them installed ? pics?
Old 10-03-2010, 12:14 AM   #13
I bought it used for a $100 but I never get a chance to instal it coz I've got 10 lights all in front and roof bar w/c are non HIDs so I figured out that I have to change them all. I don't have a pic now coz I'm at work. Just pug and play easy to install. Heres the brand so you can look at the specs McColluch 6000k low beam.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:15 AM   #14
They're $260 brand new.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:01 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
do you have them installed ? pics?
heres the pics
Old 10-03-2010, 08:25 AM   #16
Banned
PENDING!
Old 10-03-2010, 09:51 AM   #17
Banned
Please close thread theses are traded!
thanks
Old 10-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #18
Shipped the HIDs today via USPS tracking no 03101230000209662252.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:23 PM   #19
pmd you about the shipping on my end, im waiting for your response if you shipped the piass pls answer.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:37 PM   #20
Banned
i just sent you a pm sorry to make you wonder