Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2007 Tacoma Double Cab Lifted 4x4

Old 10-03-2010, 10:50 AM   #1
nor7cal7 is on a distinguished road
nor7cal7's Tacoma Gallery
2007 Tacoma Double Cab Lifted 4x4

4.0L with the 6 speed manual. Pro comp 6 inch MX6 Stage 2 lift With BFG 35's on liquid metal gatlin 18's. Flowmaster 40 series, and k&N. 41000 miles. Great condition. original owner. All maintenance done on schedule. $21,000.... below blue book. email bdrullman@gmail.com. It is the fastest way to get ahold of me. i do check on here when i can. thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
2007 Tacoma Double Cab Lifted 4x4-1.jpeg   2007 Tacoma Double Cab Lifted 4x4-7.jpeg   2007 Tacoma Double Cab Lifted 4x4-3.jpeg  
Old 10-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thate fact you wont answer messages on here isnt very smart....considering most people here cant read and will say "pm sent"....good luck anyway
Old 10-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #4
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
sick truck! gl!
Old 10-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #5
graymaurer is on a distinguished road
graymaurer's Tacoma Gallery
He only has one post....probaby why he wont answer messages.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
lol whoever gave me neutral rep saying "its been three hours...jeez"
man up and tell me. i didnt mean what i said as disrespectful...get over it
Old 10-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #7
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry but sometimes you re a jerk
Old 10-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #8
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
lol whoever gave me neutral rep saying "its been three hours...jeez"
man up and tell me. i didnt mean what i said as disrespectful...get over it

sorry. More rep coming to you homie.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Sorry but sometimes you re a jerk
its the internet. i said good luck with the sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
sorry. More rep coming to you homie.
!!
Old 10-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #10
tacos is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Seems kinda like a D/B move to me to sign up on a forum just to sell your truck and them flat out say not to ask questions about the truck on the thread that you just started. I sir do not wish you good luck.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:11 PM   #11
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
it won't sell on this forum. my truck is 25,300 and it's a 09 and the same truck. 21218 has a 08 lifted 4wd for 25,000.

glwts
Old 10-03-2010, 05:11 PM   #12
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos View Post
Seems kinda like a D/B move to me to sign up on a forum just to sell your truck and them flat out say not to ask questions about the truck on the thread that you just started. I sir do not wish you good luck.
im glad i wasnt the only one who thought so. he doesnt seem too motivated to sell it
Old 10-03-2010, 05:13 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos View Post
This...

Old 10-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #14
If it was silver it might sell.

But ugly red.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:21 PM   #15
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

But ugly red.
maybe if yours was all silver it would sell too!
Old 10-03-2010, 05:27 PM   #16
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
i think people should have a certain amount of post before given the right to post on the sale/buy section like in other forums ,example like atleast 20 post, ya know
Old 10-03-2010, 05:31 PM   #17
Quote:
i think people should have a certain amount of post before given the right to post on the sale/buy section like in other forums ,example like atleast 20 post, ya know

or 1700.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 10-03-2010, 07:36 PM   #19
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i agree or pay to post if not enough posts
Old 10-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #20
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

But ugly red.

dont hate on the Impulse Red Tacos