Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Compact Powerered Cadence 8 Inch Subwoofer

Old 10-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Compact Powerered Cadence 8 Inch Subwoofer

Up for sale is a Cadence ZRSW8 subwoofer. This is a compact 8 inch powered sub, meaning everything (amp and sub) are all packaged into one nice little unit.

For more specs and whatnot, checkout this link:
http://www.amazon.com/Cadence-Acoust...ef=pd_sxp_f_pt

I bought this sub from Amazon for 259 brand new, and only used it for about a week. I had it behind the seats of my double cab Tacoma, and can confirm it will fit down into the plastic storage compartment behind the driver side rear seat. I'm sure access cab owners could also mount this to the back wall between the jump seats as well. I'm deciding to sell because I had an entire 12 inch sub and amp setup from a previous car I decided to install instead. All you have to do is run power, ground, remote, and either RCA if your running an aftermarket head or use rear speaker leads into the built in high-level input on the amp if running OEM head, and your up and running.

I will be including the Cadence remote control knob as well as the high-level adapter, and even the unused warranty card. The third pic below shows the cadence sitting behind the double cab seats with the plastic removed, though as i've mentioned it will also fit into the plastic storage compartment without removing anything.

PM me if you need to know anything else. Asking 200 OBO.
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  Compact Powerered Cadence 8 Inch Subwoofer-cadence-001.jpg   FS:  Compact Powerered Cadence 8 Inch Subwoofer-cadence-002.jpg   FS:  Compact Powerered Cadence 8 Inch Subwoofer-009.jpg  
Old 10-04-2010, 08:20 AM   #2
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #3
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
how does it sound?
Old 10-05-2010, 06:05 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lIlOtAcO View Post
how does it sound?
It actually sounded really good, and I actually would have been happy with it, but my current setup was feeding it way too much voltage. My 4 channel amp can take up to 8 volts of input. I'm using an LC6i to get a pre-amp signal from the factory head, and the way I had it set it was putting out something like 6 volts. I didn't want to cut down on my gain because it was putting out an excellent signal to my other amplifier, but the Cadence is rated to take up to 3 volts. So for anyone running using the Cadence's high level input or using an aftermarket head with 2v outputs, I think it would work really well.

It doesn't put out an insane level of bass, but the setup sounded far better with the Cadence in there. The bass just sounded a lot more "right" and impactful.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:21 AM   #5
Bump. 150?
Old 12-26-2010, 11:19 PM   #6
tmlCA818 is on a distinguished road
tmlCA818's Tacoma Gallery
Is this still for sale?

TimothyLuke (at) gmail (dot) com