Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Kenwood KSC-SW1 Powered Sub

Old 10-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
It's a MOD, MOD World
stevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Stevigee
stevigee's Tacoma Gallery
Kenwood KSC-SW1 Powered Sub

*******SOLD*******SOLD********Thanks for the interest
I have a Kenwood KSC-SW1 powered sub for sale $110.00 shipped. This is a great sub if your looking to add a little something extra to your stock speakers. This sub will fit behind your rear passenger seat without any mods. (will not fit under the seat)I used it with a Kenwood head and the stock speakers and I was very satisfied with the added thump. Unit size W 15.75" X H 9" X D 3.5"

Old 10-03-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
I had a friend with one of these in a 2009 Tacoma with a Kenwood system. It actually sounded pretty good. Bump and good luck with the sale.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:41 PM   #3
Toyota4x46921 is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Toyota4x46921's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal.. I have put 2 of these in my 04 dbl cab before going with one 10. This powered sub really compliments the stock radio. Easy as hell to wire up also! I had to pay like 130 or 150 for mine used! So good deal also! Good luck with the sale!
Old 10-04-2010, 10:25 AM   #5
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Wish it fit under the seat. Good deal!
Old 10-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #7
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
where did you put it? behind the seat?
Old 10-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #10
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks sweet! Way cheaper then the box route too!

Sure it won't fit under a seat? What is the height at the highest point?
Old 10-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #12
Addicted

Double checking my measurements then I might be sending you an offer.