Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 97 Tacoma Speedometer Cable

Old 10-04-2010, 10:09 AM   #1
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 97 Tacoma Speedometer Cable

I have a 97 Tacoma, Standard Cab, 4x4, 4cyl, 5speed, with a Tachometer.

I am needing a speedometer cable. I don't have the extra to pay the $93 the dealership wants...

Anyone have one??? Anyone parting out an old tacoma???
Old 10-05-2010, 06:24 AM   #2
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!!!!
Old 03-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #3
chazjb is on a distinguished road

Name: James
chazjb's Tacoma Gallery
Hey what is wrong with your cable? I am replacing mine this weekend and if yours is broken then you can have my old one ( the one im pulling out)... The only thing wrong with it is is rattles a little but the stereo volume fixes that . Let me know If you want it and you can have it just have to pay for shipping. I could probably fit it in one of the flat rate boxes. I just paid $90 for the new one from the STEALership so i know what you mean. Just trying to help out.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #4
chazjb is on a distinguished road

Name: James
chazjb's Tacoma Gallery
HA just noticed the date of your post...