Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: FS- Eclipse Double Din AVN 5435

Old 10-04-2010, 12:04 PM   #1
King of the grill
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Feeler: FS- Eclipse Double Din AVN 5435

SORRY THIS IS SOLD!
Everyone, I have an Eclipse AVN 5435 purchased from another TW member. I LOVE this HU but it is lacking one inportant feature I need: bluetooth compatibility.
I am going with a Pioneer Unit and figured I'd offer this to another member because my wife does not want it in her Minivan!

Here are the specifics:
The AVN5435's LCD is the unit's navigational display, an intuitive touch control GUI, which is also perfect for watching DVD-Video. The low glare TFT has a high resolution of 280,800 dots and viewing aspect ratios are switchable. Navigation mapping has a high redraw rate thanks to a dedicated high speed graphics processing-dedicated IC. Screen default is navigation, switching instantly when entertainment-oriented screens for movies and CD track information are used, then switching back to navigation.
Features
  • CD, CD-R/RW, MP3 and DVD-Video
  • 6.5 TFT Display with touch control
  • High-performance DSP:
  • 5-mode soundfield control
  • 9-band EQ
  • Listening position selector
  • 5V preamp output with low 55
  • impedance
  • FM/AM tuner
  • HD radio-ready
  • SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready
  • CD Changer-ready (2 units)
  • Rear view camera-ready
  • Video output for rear monitor
  • E-LAN data link system
  • ESN security
Here is what it looks like in the truck:

This last one is the AUX jack for the iTunes... Sorry for the crappy pic quality, I had to take them with the Blackberry.
This is a plug-and-play unit... I needed no additional wiring harness to hook it up. I also will include the HD Radio Tuner I purchased for it but never installed. $350.00 + shipping (Paypal preferred)
You'll need to get the install kit - I got one from egay for like 15-20 Bucks.
This will be available to ship as soon as my new HU gets here in a week or so...
Thanks for loooking!
Old 10-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
can u add BT to it? and does iut have USB SD ?
Old 10-04-2010, 06:40 PM   #5
King of the grill
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
can u add BT to it? and does iut have USB SD ?
Unfortunately this unit does not have Bluetooth add on. It does not have a USB Port either. I played MP3's off a CD-R...
It sounds phenomenal though... it has 5 "presence" settings... "Cathedral" "Club" & "Live" are some of them...
Old 10-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #7
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
wow bump for you thats a great deal. Someone else on here was trying to sell his for 650. I wander why this isnt gone!
Old 10-05-2010, 02:37 PM   #9
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
so i cant hook my ipod up??
Old 10-05-2010, 02:44 PM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good guy
Old 10-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #11
King of the grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
so i cant hook my ipod up??
SURE you can! I have my wife's old I phone plugged in through an add on aux jack... 15gigs of music pleasure! - you just have to control the selections from the iPhone or iPod. It does not have the internal controller. I'll even include the cord...
Old 10-05-2010, 04:01 PM   #13
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Want to trade? Mine has BT, but its a smaller screen. Its an AVIC-U310BT
Old 10-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #14
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
SURE you can! I have my wife's old I phone plugged in through an add on aux jack... 15gigs of music pleasure! - you just have to control the selections from the iPhone or iPod. It does not have the internal controller. I'll even include the cord...
hmmm...
Old 10-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #16
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you had decided to sell it a week earlier!
Old 10-05-2010, 10:11 PM   #17
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
would u do trades for anything you might need or want for your taco plus cash?
Old 10-05-2010, 11:22 PM   #18
i'm very interested
Old 10-06-2010, 08:43 AM   #19
itpro2002 is on a distinguished road
Name: David
itpro2002's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Pioneer z120bt love it
Old 10-06-2010, 08:57 AM   #20
Jreays is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter 2/EMT-B
Name: Jeremy
Jreays's Tacoma Gallery
Darn! I wish it had bluetooth. Looks like a great deal though!