Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: EGR Bug Shield - NorCal pick-up / meet-up

Old 10-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #1
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
FS: EGR Bug Shield - NorCal pick-up / meet-up

As part of changing up the look of my truck, the bug shield has to go.

This model doesn't rub or ride on the hood so no worries about paint getting damaged. It screws into some stock hole on the underside of the hood. However, when this comes new there are screw holders provided that pop into the hood holes...now those things are never coming out. So I have the screws but not the holders, either get some holders or use 3M double stick tape to mount the shield (I've read this works pretty well).

I'll probably never find a box to ship this thing so pick up in Northern California is the way to go. I'm in Yuba City and I'll meet you half or go up to 100 miles (whichever is shorter) if someone wants it bad enough.

$50 pick-up / meet-up. Don't ask me to ship it. I will laugh at you.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns let me know.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #2
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Perfectly good bug shield just sitting out in the garage, bump!