Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2006 TRD Sport Silver Front Bumper $50

Old 10-04-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
SoloPierre is on a distinguished road
SoloPierre's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2006 TRD Sport Silver Front Bumper $50

2006 TRD Sport Silver Front Bumper. It is in good shape except for a scuff on the drivers side. See 2nd pic for scuff. I do not have any foglights. I'm located in Southern California. Local pickup only.

$25 or a case of Pacifico, Sol, Corona, or Blue Moon Beer

See pics at http://picasaweb.google.com/pmaurier/TacomaBumper#
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 2006 TRD Sport Silver Front Bumper -img_2491.jpg   FS: 2006 TRD Sport Silver Front Bumper -img_2492.jpg  
Old 10-05-2010, 12:57 AM   #2
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
where ya located?
if it's in better shape than mine im seriously thinkin about it
and i'll have my old one to hack up
Old 10-05-2010, 11:28 AM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Bump.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
dude i want it if you have it
Old 10-05-2010, 06:41 PM   #5
Sale peding. I will update the thread if the bumper becomes available again.

Pierre
Old 10-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
Bumper is available again. The bumper is in decent shape except for a scuff on the drivers side and a small rock chip (size of pencil eraserl) next to the drivers foglight hole.

New price - $25 or a case of Pacifico, Sol, Corona, or Blue Moon Beer.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #7
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Where in SoCal?
Old 10-26-2010, 09:37 PM   #8
Bumper is located in Rancho Santa Margarita. Zip code 92688.

Pics are available at http://picasaweb.google.com/pmaurier/TacomaBumper#

Pierre
Old 10-30-2010, 01:14 AM   #9
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I will be home in foothill ranch this weekend. if you still have this i'll pick it up please email mrworks858@gmail.com