LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

4.0 TRD S/C Boost upgrade! (X1, 2.7, 7th, 668, NST)

Old 10-05-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
ntinhri is on a distinguished road

ntinhri's Tacoma Gallery
4.0 TRD S/C Boost upgrade! (X1, 2.7, 7th, 668, NST)

DO YOU WANT MORE BOOST????????????????????????

Im looking to trade
My APR 2.7 snout for your STOCK pulley snout, trade would also include total fuel upgrade and X-1..

We would trade my snout with 2.7 for your stock pulley snout
6 668 injectors
Injectors would come with adapters to plug up to your stock harness..
APR 7th injector set up with injector
X-1 with cam gears and thermo stat........
NST overdrive with WP and idler pulleys.....

$2999.00

Parts are still on truck, I will have to remove them after being paid. I will accept paypal as gift or add 3% for credit card fees, also cash is good. The buyer and I would need to work out exchange of snouts. Also we'd both have to order new s/c oil from APR. Please feel free to contact me @ xtacoma@gmail with any questions.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
yes where are you located
Old 10-05-2010, 09:20 PM   #3

ntinhri's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
yes where are you located
Roanoke VA 24012

BTW Im dont post her much but I can be vouched for by plenty who are here. My68ur8, Gadget, and plenty others will vouch for me.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
thats far, any trips to cali soon because I really dont know how I would perform all this stuff by myself.

Bump for a god damn good deal
Old 10-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #5
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Sell me your APR X1 w/Cams!

Aggggghhh, I got way too Excited!

Wow, thats too much BOOST! ! !
*sigh*
Old 10-06-2010, 10:03 AM   #6

ntinhri's Tacoma Gallery
Gadget has dibbs on X1 I heard they might been a shippment hitting next week. GL. However I have 3 folks wanting just the snout. We are in the process of finding out if they are going to need 7th or injectors. if Snout goes, I will sell x-1 alone along with 7th.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:09 AM   #7
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ PM me if you want to sell me just the X1 w/Cams to place in my NA Tacoma

PM me a price also. Thanks
Old 10-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #8
TACO SUPREME
c0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK1/E-6
Name: Dennis
c0astie31's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to c0astie31
i would love the 7th injector,
Old 10-06-2010, 05:42 PM   #9

ntinhri's Tacoma Gallery
I few folks want x-1 and 7th.. If I can sell snout trade and that person doesnt want 7th, then I will part out everything else.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:36 AM   #10
Fubared Taco is on a distinguished road
Fubared Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is an old post, but PM sent about X1