Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER: semibuilt 04 trd prerunner

Old 10-06-2010, 03:19 AM   #1
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: semibuilt 04 trd prerunner

Please hit me with your most honest and opinionated price tag.

Name a fair price for my truck. who knows i might sell it...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 trd prerunner with 113,058 miles

Engine/driveline/exhaust: great condition

gibson exhaust, dumped above the axle
trd e-locker
AFE intake
new timing belts
new battery

Interior: great condition

Seat covers
Cobra CB radio (in the dash)
JVC head unit
Pioneer 3-way speakers ALL doors

Exterior: good/fair condition

All-pro tube bumper
2 PIAA 4" fog lights
2 KC 6" daytimers
Procomp 16x9 alloys
BFG 31" 15,000 miles on them
UWS toolbox
4' CB antenna
bed extender
window vent visors
Hood visor
brand new headlamps and corner lamps
brand new taillights

Suspension: great

-front
OME 882 brand new
Bilstein 5100 shocks

-rear
toytec AAL
bilstein 5100

The bad: this truck has had its fair share of offroading. there are typical scratches around the truck but none of them are extremely noticeable. the worst dent is located at the rear right just above the stock exhaust exit.
needs a new airflow sensor and needs a new airbag sensor. (getting those fixed soon)

pictures....

what would you buy this truck for?
Old 10-06-2010, 03:33 AM   #2
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-06-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
Quick_1911 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
Quick_1911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
Maybe a little more than that considering mods..If you could get $9k I think you'd be doing decent.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
probably 10-11. look on auto trader in your area and see what similar trucks are going for. I could sell mine right now for more than what I paid for it!