Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

<WTB> OEM Roof Rack for 05+ DC Tacos <Socal>

Old 10-06-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<WTB> OEM Roof Rack for 05+ DC Tacos <Socal>

I want a set of OEM Roof Racks. . .

Someone in Socal want to sell a set. Let me know. . .

Old 10-06-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
I want a set of OEM Roof Racks. . .

Someone in Socal want to sell a set. Let me know. . .

haha... i want them too.... so if u sell it to ray... know that an angry arab will be waiting lol.... haha they give the truck a better look... i wanted kenny to build a roof rack for me but i dont know if i will fit in the garage at school lol
Old 10-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Funny thing is I had one. lmao!
Old 10-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #5
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
I believe tarheelfan08 was going to do a group buy for the OEM Roof Rack in November!!! I want one also our trucks look way better with them
Old 10-06-2010, 01:01 PM   #6
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Funny thing is I had one. lmao!
I knew you would regret selling it
Old 10-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #8

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah
How much was it anyways?
Old 10-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #9
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
I think he asked $90 for it.

I was going to buy it and then just sell it to you since I knew in due time you would change your mind...lol
Old 10-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #10
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
i think the yakima would look even better on your truck!
Old 10-06-2010, 03:19 PM   #11
JRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really nice
Navy:
Name: Jordan
JRW1223's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
haha... i want them too.... so if u sell it to ray... know that an angry arab will be waiting lol.... haha they give the truck a better look... i wanted kenny to build a roof rack for me but i dont know if i will fit in the garage at school lol
I wonder how much he would charge for one? He does some awesome work!
Old 10-06-2010, 03:34 PM   #12
krytikel is on a distinguished road
krytikel's Tacoma Gallery
Are the stock roof racks noisy? Do you hear any wind noises or whistling? Just wondering guys. Ive been thinking about one too but the yakima rack I had made some wind and some whistling on the freeway until I bought some end caps and a wind deflector. Also, how much will the group buy be does anyone know?
Old 10-06-2010, 08:04 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
You are correct, I am going to try to get us one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
I believe tarheelfan08 was going to do a group buy for the OEM Roof Rack in November!!! I want one also our trucks look way better with them
Old 10-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #16
JRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really niceJRW1223 is just really nice
Navy:
Name: Jordan
JRW1223's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
Thanks bud did u get squared away?? I'm thinking about doing a roof rack too lol....
Yea I did. I emailed him. Thanks for the info!
Old 10-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #17
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
You are correct, I am going to try to get us one!

Justin if you can set this one up I think I would rather go with the Rack over the weathertechs. Keep us posted.