Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT black plastic bumper for chrome

Old 10-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dubbedSinner's Tacoma Gallery
WTT black plastic bumper for chrome

i want to trade my black plastic bumper with a chrome one. i know a lot of people on here want to paint their bumper to match their truck and this is the type u want to do that. if u want pics of the bumper check out my build thread
Old 10-06-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
The Wombat is on a distinguished road
The Wombat's Tacoma Gallery
where are you at? i've got a chrome 2009 i want to trade for a black, but I'm in New England.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
I'm in california!! My chrome bumper has a tiny scratch on the back but ill throw in cash
Old 10-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha i think the black bumper is metal? haha
Old 10-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
I'm in california!! My chrome bumper has a tiny scratch on the back but ill throw in cash
im in nc so we would have to ship
Old 10-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #7
blisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
haha i think the black bumper is metal? haha
no its plastic. but thanks for the very helpful comment
Old 10-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #8
blisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wombat View Post
where are you at? i've got a chrome 2009 i want to trade for a black, but I'm in New England.
nc, i dont think it would be worth the cost to ship
Old 10-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #9
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbedSinner View Post
no its plastic. but thanks for the very helpful comment
? felt like metal to me. maybe im just a dumb kid.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #10
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
If you were closer, this would be perfect. I don't want the chrome one at all.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:09 PM   #11
blisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
If you were closer, this would be perfect. I don't want the chrome one at all.
i dont want the black one at all haha
Old 10-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #12
blisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
? felt like metal to me. maybe im just a dumb kid.
no need to be a smart ass. maybe it is metal im not sure but im almost positive its plastic. and anyways it doesnt matter either way
Old 10-06-2010, 04:14 PM   #13
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i dont want the black one at all haha
Drive down to Alabammer and switch..haha
Old 10-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #14
blisters

Quote:
Drive down to Alabammer and switch..haha
how about u come to nc instead haha. i think half way is like 5 or 6 hours still. that is still a little much for a bumper
Old 10-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #15
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
rear bumper is metal... chrome, red, black whatever its metal

btw, you can paint it chrome... which it is anyway
Old 10-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #16
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
how about u come to nc instead haha. i think half way is like 5 or 6 hours still. that is still a little much for a bumper
Yeah, I have to agree...haha. btw, your truck looks really good. Nice audio set-up too.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:26 PM   #17
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no need to be a smart ass. maybe it is metal im not sure but im almost positive its plastic. and anyways it doesnt matter either way
dont call me a smart ass. its metal.go tap your bumper and find out..... GLWS... NOT haha
Old 10-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #18
blisters

wow everyone is making a huge deal about me mistaking the bumper to be plastic. im sooo effin sorry for the huge inconvience haha. calm down people haha. ill admit to being wrong, i looked at it and realized it was metal. so my bad. now everyone can stop making a huge deal about it. damn haha
Old 10-06-2010, 08:38 PM   #19
blisters

Quote:
Yeah, I have to agree...haha. btw, your truck looks really good. Nice audio set-up too.
thanks for the props man
Old 10-06-2010, 08:39 PM   #20
blisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
rear bumper is metal... chrome, red, black whatever its metal

btw, you can paint it chrome... which it is anyway
i can paint it chrome which it already is??? wth are u talking about?