Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Los Angeles Orange County Area!! ATX THUGS!! NITTO TGS!!! GREAT PACKAGE!!!

Old 10-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Los Angeles Orange County Area!! ATX THUGS!! NITTO TGS!!! GREAT PACKAGE!!!

SOLD!!
Old 10-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
make up your mind man, are you related to Ray?
Old 10-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #3
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
make up your mind man, are you related to Ray?

Old 10-06-2010, 04:39 PM   #5
thanks for the bump!! now to find a buyer
Old 10-06-2010, 04:55 PM   #6
bump
Old 10-06-2010, 06:48 PM   #7
bump
Old 10-06-2010, 06:50 PM   #8
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
bump those wheels look good! what set of tires will you be getting if you dont mind me asking
Old 10-06-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
I really wanted to go down a size in rim and keep the same 265/70 setup so I can have a bit of a meatier tire

edit: I'm probably gonna get Nitto Terra or Trail Grapplers again. Great tire (for the price)
Old 10-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #11
Yeah most likely. BFG's are WAAAY to expensive I personally don't have a problem with nittos
Old 10-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #12
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah I hated my bfg all terrains didnt last very long... Got the nitto trail grapplers and 15k and they are looking new still great tire. I just got nitto all terrains for the 4runner hope they last long.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:06 PM   #13
I'm diggin your truck dude!! like the white grill and clear lights its kind of the opposite of what everyone (i'm guilty as well ) does lol
Old 10-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #14
Tacotronn

ahahaha I'm guilty as well they are black now... Look under my name tacotron bhlm and emblem now haha
Old 10-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #16
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
hey bro didnt i see u today at the gas station at the ameridge town center? i had a hood on and my silver tacoma with the spare tiregate? kinda muddy? haha yeah i deff. saw u, sick truck man!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:07 PM   #17
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
would you sell wheels only? and do you have caps?
Old 10-06-2010, 11:07 PM   #18
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great deal on these wheels, I have a set and love them.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:08 PM   #19
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
wow. great deal. i have the money now........unfortunately its going to a new camera