Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

22re with xtra head and ecu harness

Old 10-07-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
22re with xtra head and ecu harness

94 donor vehicle engine and harness and ecu all from same rig. comes with two heads, one for parts and one for the engine, water and oil pump, valve cover, efi setup. no air intake

want to get 600 but make offer please. wife is getting mad.

comes almost complete, missing manifold. will ship but will be on your dime, and you will have to setup. i will drop off at company. located on Barksdale AFB, in Bossier City, LA.

i was going to put this in my 3.0 89 runner but everyone has told me it is too expensive to do and you lose power... so i will do a 3.4 when i get the funds next year.

inside the big tub is extra parts: extra head, valves, cam, springs, etc. i have been collecting these for about a month and well realized it was not what i wanted in the end so... here you go.

EDITED: for pics and vehicle year
Attached Thumbnails
22re with xtra head and ecu harness-img_0068.jpg   22re with xtra head and ecu harness-img_0069.jpg   22re with xtra head and ecu harness-img_0070.jpg   22re with xtra head and ecu harness-img_0071.jpg  
Old 10-08-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
bump