Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER: 2011 white trd sport grill trade for 05-10 white satoshi?socal

Old 10-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: 2011 white trd sport grill trade for 05-10 white satoshi?socal

John
redlands ca 92374
2011 SW TRD sport grill looking to trade for a white satoshi 05-10

Hey TW
My friend just bought his 2011 trd sport yesterday and wants a satoshi grill. i told him to let me check tw first and see if anyone is tired of their white satoshi grill would want to trade for his 2011 sport grill.
not sure if there are any SW owners out there that like the 2011 grill/look.
thats why it is a feeler.
let me know if anyone is interested.
thanks guys

*edit* horrible pic. i am askin him to send me a cleaner pic. 5 minutes..
Attached Thumbnails
FEELER: 2011 white trd sport grill trade for 05-10 white satoshi?socal-2011grill.jpg  
Old 10-07-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
Check with SocalTRD
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...rill-plus.html
Old 10-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #3
efmugen will become famous soon enough

efmugen's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you wanna just sell it
Old 10-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
better pic
Attached Thumbnails
FEELER: 2011 white trd sport grill trade for 05-10 white satoshi?socal-2011g2.jpg  
Old 10-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #5

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth View Post
good lookin out
shootin him a pm
Old 10-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by efmugen View Post
Let me know if you wanna just sell it
Damn, beat me to it! But yeah, if you decide to sell it outright, and this guy for some reason backs out, put me on the list!
Old 10-07-2010, 04:12 PM   #7
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
John
redlands ca 92374
2011 SW TRD sport grill looking to trade for a white satoshi 05-10

Hey TW
My friend just bought his 2011 trd sport yesterday and wants a satoshi grill. i told him to let me check tw first and see if anyone is tired of their white satoshi grill would want to trade for his 2011 sport grill.
not sure if there are any SW owners out there that like the 2011 grill/look.
thats why it is a feeler.
let me know if anyone is interested.
thanks guys

*edit* horrible pic. i am askin him to send me a cleaner pic. 5 minutes..
pm'ed you back.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #8
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Shiftin2Sixth;2255233]Check with SocalTRD
[URL]

good looking out thanks
Old 10-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=socal trd;2255664]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth View Post
Check with SocalTRD
[url]

good looking out thanks

Old 10-07-2010, 11:43 PM   #10

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
workin something out with Frank