Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 05+ black front bumper and chrome/black rear

Old 10-07-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 05+ black front bumper and chrome/black rear

I am getting rid of my after marked bumpers and am in need of 05+ stock front and rear bumper. I need a black front and chrome or black rear.

I am in the sacramento area and would drive 1-2 hours for a good deal.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:52 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I threw away my stock front bumper and I'm trying to get rid of my rear chrome one. I'll let you have it if you still need it by the time I get an aftermarket one.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #3
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Yeah i did the same haha. whoops!
Old 10-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #4

Bump for some help?
Old 10-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
tahoe_babbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
tahoe_babbs's Tacoma Gallery
I just took off my front and am putting on a black rear bumper. I will only have the chrome shell available. I was thinking of holding onto them all 'in case'. May consider selling. Out of curiosity why are you switching back?
Old 10-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #6
tahoe_babbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
tahoe_babbs's Tacoma Gallery
I just took off my front and am putting on a black rear bumper. I will only have the chrome shell available. I was thinking of holding onto them 'in case'. May consider selling. Out of curiosity, why are you switching back?
Old 10-08-2010, 04:59 PM   #7

I picked up a 1985 4runner a few months ago and am going to dedicate that to being my trail rig. No need to have the money in parts just sitting on my truck =/
Old 10-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #8
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Are you still selling the cbi rear bumper? I was trying to contact you so I could buy it in your old thread I guess.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
Are you still selling the cbi rear bumper? I was trying to contact you so I could buy it in your old thread I guess.
I might have someone lined up to buy it. I will know by the end of tomorrow. if not then yeah i am still selling it.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:54 PM   #10

Bump I need these parts !!!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #11

Old 10-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #12

bump
Old 10-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #13

help please
Old 12-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #14
JLamb11 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jared
JLamb11's Tacoma Gallery
Still in the market for a black front bumper with fogs? Mines in my avatar n pics. I am looking to get an after market bumper soon to start my LT project
Old 12-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #15

No I'm not sorry. thanks for looking out and following up!!