Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

NJ - FS: Black Argent Grill (1st gen)

Old 10-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #1
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
NJ - FS: Black Argent Grill (1st gen)

Hey guys, i have decided to make a custom front grill out of my old stock grill, and add some Warn off-road lights integrated into them, so im going to sell this grill. I just bought this not too long ago, and only drove the truck about 8 times since i installed it..

This is a stock toyota part, and it comes with ALL the clips. This takes like 5 minutes to install, and is a beautiful piece. The outside template has a semi gloss on it, and the middle grill area has a dark dark gray color to it.. BTW, the toyota emblem is NOT included, as it broke..

I will ship to anywhere in the continental USA, total price shipped is $38

i still have the original packaging, so it will ship safely...

some pics of it off the truck

Old 10-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:15 PM   #3
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

replied Aaron
Old 10-07-2010, 08:07 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
oddly enough, ive never seen your truck around town
Old 10-08-2010, 07:19 AM   #5
PreRonner

hehe, yah man, we gotta meet up, and shoot the bull. PM me your info neighbor..

BTW, this grill was sold in ONE minute..lol enjoy aaron!
Old 10-08-2010, 07:22 AM   #6
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I will!! And I know its got to be a record or something!! What do I win???