Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Upper strut mount.

Old 10-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
WTB: Upper strut mount.

Hey boys,

I need to know if any of you have a pair of upper strut mounts laying around you would like to part out with. I need a set for my 07 Tacoma.

Thanks,
Richard
Old 10-07-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
The coil bucket?
Old 10-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #3
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm running Coilovers, so if I want to put like 5100's in I need the upper strut mount. I would like one just in case I roll back to stock.

Thanks,
Rich
Old 10-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Are you talking about the top plate?
Old 10-07-2010, 10:13 PM   #5

Yeah. I'm running Coilovers without the plate, as it just bolts up right to the tower. I sold the yellow bilsteins with the whole assembly. I would like to find somebody who has the plates so I can put in a strut back if I decide to go back to stock.

Thanks.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Yeah. I'm running Coilovers without the plate, as it just bolts up right to the tower. I sold the yellow bilsteins with the whole assembly. I would like to find somebody who has the plates so I can put in a strut back if I decide to go back to stock.

Thanks.
If you missing the whole top assembly, Your gonna need the rubber spring isolators also. They go inbetween the spring and the top plate. FYI. If you cant find them on the board, call Champion Toyota at 800-327-2087 and ask for Shannon. He can set you up.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:22 PM   #8

Quote:
Chris,

Thanks!

Your always down for the rescue.
Glad to help. Be sure to tell him the Year of your truck, and that you need to "Top Plates" and the "Spring isolators that go in between the top plate, and the spring.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #10

Quote:
This is all needed to get a strut mounted back on my truck correct?
For the most part. The lower bushing (for the top of the shock) is attached to the bottom of the top plate. The shocks will come with the washers, and upper bushing, and nut.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #12
C1DirtyTweet is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
C1DirtyTweet's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the complete stock billies?