Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS:(4) 16" ATX Mojave Wheels

Old 10-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
FS:(4) 16" ATX Mojave Wheels

SOLD

I am selling my Teflon coated Mojave wheels. They are 16x8 with 4.5" of backspacing. Part no. 3981-6883. They fit my Tacoma with no modfications.

I have had them for about 2 years but they are in very good condition. There is some noticable scratching on one of the wheels (see pic below) and some very minor small scratches on the others that are hardly noticeable. Other than that the wheels are in good shape.

I have been running them without center caps now so the inside hub of the wheels are painted flat black. Center caps are not included.

I am asking $475, firm on the price. Can take payment thru Paypal for an additional $17.50. Would prefer local pick up unless you want to pay for shipping which could be about $20/each wheel.

They will be mounted on my truck until the buyer is ready to pick them up or pays for them as I am not buying the new wheels until these are sold.

If you are interested in buying them and are local, I would like to set up an appointment with my local tire shop where I am buying my new wheels so that I could swap these out when you are ready to buy them.

Located in Tulare, CA (93274)

Noticeable scratch

Inside Hubs painted flat black. Some very minor scratches around the hub circle area.

Backspace is 4.5"

Old 10-07-2010, 11:21 PM   #2
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
BUMP for nice wheels, I had those a while back. It was hard to keep the Teflon in scratch free condition so I ended up selling them. Good Luck with sale man!

- Rich
Old 10-08-2010, 07:51 AM   #4
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
BUMP for nice wheels, I had those a while back. It was hard to keep the Teflon in scratch free condition so I ended up selling them. Good Luck with sale man!
They are not too hard to keep scratch fee. The only scratch on them was caused by a rock I ran into. Other than that these wheels have held up well!

Morning bump!
Old 10-08-2010, 07:56 AM   #5
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
where in cen cal are u located, im in fresno for the weekend and im looking for new wheels, and wat tire/size were u running on them
Old 10-08-2010, 09:31 AM   #6
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
what wheels you getting gavin?
Old 10-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha73 View Post
where in cen cal are u located, im in fresno for the weekend and im looking for new wheels, and wat tire/size were u running on them
I am located in Tulare. I have 285/75-16 Pro Comp Xtreme AT right now but they aren't included with the wheels.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaville View Post
what wheels you getting gavin?
Most likely the 7089's
Old 10-08-2010, 10:27 PM   #9
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Mine kept on chipping real easy, it seems like the coat of Teflon on the wheels is very light...
Old 10-08-2010, 10:30 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Mine kept on chipping real easy, it seems like the coat of Teflon on the wheels is very light...
Mine don't chip easy...I have had them for 2 years and they have held up very well.

I spoke with a guy at a powder coating shop and he told me the Teflon coating is almost impossible to remove. A customer brought him a set to strip and powder coat and they ended up having to buy the guy another set because they couldn't fully remove the Teflon coating.

But thanks anyways for the comment
Old 10-08-2010, 11:31 PM   #11
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Most likely the 7089's
jocker... lol
Old 10-09-2010, 01:58 AM   #13
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
What kinda center caps are those if you don't mind me asking?? They're so badass I like how they don't protrude out past the rim!! GET ME IN ON THOSE!!
Old 10-09-2010, 08:19 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
What kinda center caps are those if you don't mind me asking?? They're so badass I like how they don't protrude out past the rim!! GET ME IN ON THOSE!!
They are the stock dust caps. I think the Prerunner hubs are different than the 4wd.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #16

Mornin' bump
Old 10-11-2010, 06:44 PM   #17
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!

Got a question too... will any american racing center caps work with these wheels? I got the same ones, and I want to find center caps.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Bump!

Got a question too... will any american racing center caps work with these wheels? I got the same ones, and I want to find center caps.
The center caps work but they have to be modified. I had to cut mine down and use double sided tape to hold them in because when I tried using the "lip" like they were designed it didn't work because the hub center cap is too big.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:53 AM   #20
NickWRX is on a distinguished road
NickWRX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
do they come with the tires? B/c these rims are 550 new, shipped

linky?