Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S 2010 Chrome Grille -- Like New Condition!!

Old 10-08-2010, 09:42 AM   #1
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
F/S 2010 Chrome Grille -- Like New Condition!!

SOLD

Alright ladies and gentlemen...

Up for grabs is a 2010 Chrome Grille in excellent condition (less than 9,000 miles on the truck).
No scratches, dents, dings.
All tabs are great and not cracked or broken.

Reason for selling: My wife surprised me and bought me a color-matched grille!

Asking $125 / or best offer plus shipping. Price drop... $100 plus shipping!!
I am in Middle Georgia now but will be moving to Pensacola, Florida sometime this month so I can drop it off to save on shipping. I will ship once I receive my new one so I can reuse the box and ensure your grille arrives to you safely.

Edit: I've moved from GA to the FL panhandle. Grille is ready to ship!! I will be driving up to Alabama on Tuesday, I can drop it off if you are on the way!!

I can post more pics if you'd like.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:05 AM   #4
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody buy this. It is like NEW and Chris would be a great guy to buy from.

Bump for a good deal.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:03 AM   #5
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
So...your okay with the match on other?
Old 10-14-2010, 07:22 AM   #6
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziffen View Post
Somebody buy this. It is like NEW and Chris would be a great guy to buy from.

Bump for a good deal.
Thanks for the bump Ziffen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
So...your okay with the match on other?
Yup, I'm going to stick with the color-matched grille that I got.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:09 PM   #7
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the silver on the grille, mines an 07 black center, wish it were silver. Id buy it, if I didnt have other things i need.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #15
SmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SmilingMark's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have another one up for sale before Christmas hopefully. Same part, same condition, waiting on my grillcraft group buy to come in and i'll install that on my new color matched grill then swap them out. Will post new thread when ready, PM me if you're interested in putting in your dibs early.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:17 AM   #16

IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
O.P. did great job of shipping, even after a bunch of BS from local shipping place.

Thanx for the hard work. Grill showed up in great condition!
Thank you!! I have been looking to see how it turned out!! You were an awesome customer as well!! Thank you for your patience!