Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Stock 5 Lug Steelies

Old 10-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Stock 5 Lug Steelies

I need to purchase a set of 5 Lug steelies for my 07' Regular Cab. I live in Germany and am currently running X-Runner rims with Z rated tires which makes it impossible to drive in the snow. I am just interested in the rims with no tire or TPMS.