Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 2010 OEM Tube steps for a dbl ca, long bed

Old 10-10-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2010 OEM Tube steps for a dbl ca, long bed

I would like to buy some OEM tube steps for a 2010 doble cab, long bed..
Toyota part # PTS09-35052 or PTS09-35062
Thanks
http://www.trdpartscenter.com/partlo...catalogid=3408
Old 10-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
ive got some chrome oem steps...one clip from the passenger side front pad is broke
Old 10-11-2010, 04:38 AM   #3
Bobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant future

Army: C Co, 2nd Bat 75th Inf
Name: Bobo
Bobo_1's Tacoma Gallery
I have these. But, would need to ship. You can check on shipping costs from 37804.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:05 AM   #4
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
ive got some chrome oem steps...one clip from the passenger side front pad is broke
Thanks but I'm looking for the OEM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo_1 View Post
I have these. But, would need to ship. You can check on shipping costs from 37804.
Are they in good shape ??? Any idea how heavy they are ??? they will need to be shipped via fedex or ups..
Old 10-11-2010, 07:21 AM   #5
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
they r oem but chrome...$600+ from the dealer
Old 10-11-2010, 08:37 AM   #6
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
pm'd
Old 10-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #7
Bobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant future

Army: C Co, 2nd Bat 75th Inf
Name: Bobo
Bobo_1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltano View Post
Are they in good shape ??? Any idea how heavy they are ??? they will need to be shipped via fedex or ups..
They are in good shape. BTW, they were on the truck when I bought them and on the price sheet on the side of the window. However, they say Westin on them so I don't know if that is really OEM or the brand my dealer puts on their trucks.

If you are still interested I will weight them.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #8

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo_1 View Post
They are in good shape. BTW, they were on the truck when I bought them and on the price sheet on the side of the window. However, they say Westin on them so I don't know if that is really OEM or the brand my dealer puts on their trucks.

If you are still interested I will weight them.
Not really, i'm looking for the OEM ones.
Thanks anyway
Old 10-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #9

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 10-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #10

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
bump