Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT white satoshi grill for white 05-2011 grill plus

Old 10-11-2010, 12:20 AM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
WTT white satoshi grill for white 05-2011 grill plus

Im reposting this as im opening it up to 05-2011 grills.want to trade my white satoshi grill done and painted by blackhawke88 for a white 2011 sport grill plus 140.00.or 160 plus white 05-10 sport grill.as i learned today not everyone gets how these are made or how they should look so please check blackhawke88s post at this link below to see if it is something you want to save me from wasting time and gas as i did today.check out post 221 as that is this grill and shows some good pic"s of it.will not ship so this is for socal only unless you are willing to come get it. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...e-service.html
Attached Thumbnails
WTT white satoshi grill for white 05-2011 grill plus-022.jpg   WTT white satoshi grill for white 05-2011 grill plus-023.jpg   WTT white satoshi grill for white 05-2011 grill plus-cimg0045.jpg  
Old 10-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
Would you just outright sell it?
right now I'm looking to trade but if I find one to buy and can find a box to fit I may ship.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:54 PM   #5
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
would u trade for a 06 offroad grill?
Old 10-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #6
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
would u trade for a 06 offroad grill?
that's what I started with, not a fan of chrome..
Old 10-12-2010, 10:55 AM   #7
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
that's what I started with, not a fan of chrome..

haha damn well if your interested im local too 92833 can pick it up and we can work a deal out

why u getting rid of your satoshi??
Old 10-12-2010, 12:34 PM   #8
Banned
Quote:
haha damn well if your interested im local too 92833 can pick it up and we can work a deal out

why u getting rid of your satoshi??
time for a change..
Old 10-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
Banned
I have got some pm's asking if I want the chrome gill, I started out with that one and didn't like it as I'm not a fan of chrome so as of now I'm just looking for a white grill.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #10
tony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nice

Name: Tony
tony92629's Tacoma Gallery
White 2010 DC grill

I have a white factory grill 2010 from a DC. I am looking at different styles for my truck - I am not clear what you were asking. If you wanted to do a straight trade or what. Im in So Cal - Orange County. Are you looking for a straight trade?
Old 10-13-2010, 11:24 PM   #11
Banned
trade plus cash.i would be losing to much money to do a straight trade.pm me pic's and a offer if you like.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:31 AM   #12

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
i want so bad!! haha
Old 10-14-2010, 01:41 AM   #13
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
Are you really sure you don't want to ship it?
Old 10-14-2010, 01:46 AM   #15
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it if you'll ship
Old 10-14-2010, 02:37 AM   #16
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKoma907 View Post
I'll take it if you'll ship
sent you a pm
Old 10-14-2010, 03:24 AM   #17
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
200 plus offroad grille?
Old 10-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #18
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
200 plus offroad grille?
I'm thinking about just buying a 2011 grill so I may take you up on this I'll let you know.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:50 PM   #19

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
I'm thinking about just buying a 2011 grill so I may take you up on this I'll let you know.

im interested!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2010, 11:53 AM   #20
Banned
Quote:
im interested!!!!!!!!!!
take my offer on ur bed top and it's urs..lol. Pm me ur # and I'll send you pic's of the bed cover and the camburg uca's if you want to check them out.