WTB: TRD Sport 17" center cap

Old 10-11-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
"So to speak"
PISSER will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Air Traffic Controller
Name: Matt
PISSER's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TRD Sport 17" center cap

I got my tires rotated a while back and 30 mins later i noticed my center cap was missing! Those things go for $98 a piece. I have looked thru the U Pull its around here with no luck. If anyone has one they wouldn't mind parting with for a decent price i would love to take it off your hands.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
jyeeah is on a distinguished road
jyeeah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PISSER View Post
I got my tires rotated a while back and 30 mins later i noticed my center cap was missing! Those things go for $98 a piece. I have looked thru the U Pull its around here with no luck. If anyone has one they wouldn't mind parting with for a decent price i would love to take it off your hands.
This literally just happened to me too. I just got new tires.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:53 PM   #3
jyeeah's Tacoma Gallery
i might have found it off this site. http://www.hubcaphaven.com/tacoma_center_caps.htm
Old 10-20-2010, 04:22 PM   #4
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
so your telling me the center cap is $98 did you tell them you wanted the center cap and not the wheel? I mean you can get the FJ Center caps for $8 a piece at trdparts4u.com
Old 10-20-2010, 06:23 PM   #5
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
I'm pretty sure I have an extra one upstairs that came with a wheel I bought on eBay. $25 shipped and its yours.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
jyeeah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDKenE View Post
so your telling me the center cap is $98 did you tell them you wanted the center cap and not the wheel? I mean you can get the FJ Center caps for $8 a piece at trdparts4u.com
I got quoted around the same price for just 1 center cap. Pretty ridiculous because you kind find the whole wheel on this forum for less than the price quote for a cap. Its just because its Toyota and its OEM and they wanna jack us.

I was thinking about the FJ center caps as well since you can get all 4 for less than half the price of the OEM. Do you know what kind of material is the FJ TRD caps?