Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Inno RT-102 Bed Rack System/ Tacoma Bed Divider/Thule Big Mouth Bike Carriers DC Area

Old 10-11-2010, 12:48 PM   #1
bamma is on a distinguished road

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
Inno RT-102 Bed Rack System/ Tacoma Bed Divider/Thule Big Mouth Bike Carriers DC Area

I just bought a camper shell, so I'm getting rid of some stuff I won't need anymore.

1. -----SOLD-----------Inno RT-102 Bed rack system. Was over $175 new. Will sell for $125 obo

2.Toyota Brand Bed Divider. These retail for over $300. Looking to get $180 obo+shipping. I also installed two qr bike fork mounts on these for a great way to transport bikes in the back of a truck. (see pic)

3. ----SOLD----(2) Thule Bigmouth bike carriers. Great system that carries bikes with tires on. Comes with key and two locking cylinders. Asking $75 each.

Located in North Bethesda, MD.
Attached Thumbnails
Inno RT-102 Bed Rack System/ Tacoma Bed Divider/Thule Big Mouth Bike Carriers DC Area-pic-2.jpg   Inno RT-102 Bed Rack System/ Tacoma Bed Divider/Thule Big Mouth Bike Carriers DC Area-pic-3.jpg   Inno RT-102 Bed Rack System/ Tacoma Bed Divider/Thule Big Mouth Bike Carriers DC Area-pic-1.jpg  
Old 10-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #2

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
These pictures are from another member, but they give you an idea what the Inno rack looks like installed.
Attached Thumbnails
Inno RT-102 Bed Rack System/ Tacoma Bed Divider/Thule Big Mouth Bike Carriers DC Area-img_1090.jpg   Inno RT-102 Bed Rack System/ Tacoma Bed Divider/Thule Big Mouth Bike Carriers DC Area-img_1085.jpg  
Old 10-12-2010, 07:02 AM   #3
GerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerhartCss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
GerhartCss's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 10-12-2010, 07:25 AM   #4
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Is the bed rack system with or without bars?
Old 10-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #6

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
bookmonke:
The inno system includes the bars. The rack system is in great shape.

hookedontronics:
The bed divider is Toyota OEM, I paid $270 new. I added two fork mounts in the rail. If I don't get an offer close to $180 I'll keep it.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:48 AM   #7
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Would you want to sell without the bars, would be easier to ship.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamma View Post
3. (2) Thule Bigmouth bike carriers. Great system that carries bikes with tires on. Comes with key and two locking cylinders. Asking $75 each. A SALE IS PENDING ON THE BIKE RACKS

Located in North Bethesda, MD.
Dibs on those bike racks if the current sale falls through.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #9

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmonke View Post
Would you want to sell without the bars, would be easier to ship.
I think I want to keep it as one unit.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #10
Well if you change your mind, first dibs on the mounts only.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:26 AM   #11

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
Bike racks are gone. Inno rack and Bed divider still available.

One great thing about the inno rack is it is lockable with a cable to keep your gear safe!!!

The bed divider may fit on a tundra as well. I'm not sure. It may also fit the Nissan Frontier for those of you Nissan owners who lurk on this site wishing you had a Tacoma instead.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #12
ARTICULATION is on a distinguished road

ARTICULATION's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent regarding the inno rack. Does the RT-102 rack come with the black right angle iron protector pieces? I didn't see them in your pics.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:37 PM   #13
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
will the inno rack fit on a 1st gen?

if so... ill take it!!!!
Old 10-13-2010, 07:31 PM   #14

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
will the inno rack fit on a 1st gen?

if so... ill take it!!!!
Inno makes a version for the first gen. Rt 101. The one I have fits in the bedrail ssytem.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #15

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTICULATION View Post
PM sent regarding the inno rack. Does the RT-102 rack come with the black right angle iron protector pieces? I didn't see them in your pics.
Yes, the rack comes with the protective iron pieces.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:09 AM   #16

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
The Bed divider is still available
Old 10-14-2010, 10:32 AM   #17

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
The Inno Rack has been sold.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:28 PM   #18
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
those rack mounts are sick!! never seen them before
Old 10-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #19

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Bed Divider still available.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:46 AM   #20

bamma's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity. Bed Divider still for sale!